Customer reviews

on 18 December 2013
I love the album and everything about it. I am a big fan of black veil brides and they're music is amazing, this album included. But I am quite annoyed about something. By buying it on my kindle fire I do not get the dvd which I expected to get. It is disappointing yes, but there is nothing wrong with the songs and I think the album is amazing.
on 26 November 2014
The DVD that accompanies this album is a masterpiece of creativity. The story line is pretty dark but has been well produced and has resonances (for me) with Christian ideas of hope over despair, good over evil. The opening song, Bulletproof, is brilliant!!
on 23 December 2013
Hi the delivery was superb for this item kept up to date with the status of item and recieved an email to say it was going to be delivered that day. And sure enough it was on my carpet wen I got home. . I cant however comment on the item its self as its a xmas present. But im sure that the recipient will give it 5+++ stars.
on 15 October 2016
The three extra tracks on the CD are excellent, as I expected, and the extended booklet has some good extra photos inside. The delivery was also very quick (arrived within 24 hours).
The DVD has been filmed very well (just a warning for anyone with epilepsy, there are a LOT of flashing lights/images) but the audio seemed a bit off in some places. I'm not sure if I received a slightly faulty DVD or something but in certain areas of the film, the audio was a lot louder or quieter than I think it should have been, e.g. The vocals in 'Shadows Die' are very quiet compared to the drums and guitar, which were quite loud, same with 'In The End'; the F.E.A.R Transmissions are very quiet.
Overall though, this is a definite must-have for all Black Veil brides fans. Apart from the audio on the DVD, I am really happy with it.
on 16 August 2014
This album is amazing! And the legion of the black DVD that comes with it is awesome. If you're a black veil brides fan the ultimate edition of this cd is a must! Delivery was super quick as well. Ordered it early hours thursday morning was with me 10am friday.
on 4 July 2013
This was excellent cd they really sounded great and the dvd was brilliant too showing them and talking to each of the group plus the live parts on dvd were super.
If you are a fan you won't want to miss this cd/dvd.
on 11 May 2014
Ordered for a BVB fan who says... would recommend even if you have the original 'Wretched and Divine' album. There are 3 new songs and the 'Legion of the Black' DVD is brilliant, like an extended music video. A must for any BVB fan.
on 26 December 2014
The album is incredible and the DVD has some really sad scenes (Lost It All)! Definitely worth buying if you're a real Black Veil Brides Fan!
on 30 July 2013
My daughter was away for three weeks in july at an Irish language school.....no phone and no Internet.
i bought this for her while she was away.. she is so delighted with it. especially as it is a cd/dvd.
i definitely won kudos for the gift......as for the lanugage course......we need to think about it.
delighted with the purchase...postage and packing bumps up the price though. Deirdre
on 2 January 2015
very quick delivery item as described would recommended and buy again