Customer reviews

on 2 September 2013
This is a fantastic product, would definitely recommend to others. The cufflinks i ordered are fantastic and can't wait for my h2b to see them.
on 1 November 2015
Amazing!! Such good value for money
on 16 February 2014
I am so pleased I ordered these particular cufflinks for my 'hubby to be' as there are many similar styles. I suppose it comes down to personal choice but I loved the "you & me" on one cufflink and I was able to personalise the other one with wedding date and location for our wedding abroad. It was very easy to request this information and I would recommend to any bride who can't find the right set of cufflinks. Cufflink styles seem quite limited on the High Street. I'm looking forward to giving them on our wedding day and they will be a lovely memento of our special day.
on 19 March 2015
cufflinks just arrived, only ordered them 48 hours ago, 1st class service, they are perfect. I am sure my husband to be will love them. I love the cufflink box they come in too, very nice touch. The engraving is perfect. Will definitely recommend to others :-)
on 10 May 2014
I got a pair for my wedding.. and I'm so in love with them... I didn't expect them to be this nice for the price, but I was amazed when I saw them... VERY NEAT ENGRAVING, this isn't an item you should think twice to purchase... its a must have...
on 23 June 2014
Came in good time all looked great until I noticed that my 9th august that I asked for looked like 4th august! Not happy
on 21 March 2014
These are gorgeous and I can't wait to give them to my H2B to wear on our wedding day. Thanks
on 20 February 2017
Brought these for my Fiance as a surprise for Valentines day and he loved them. Will look perfect on his suit on our wedding day. The items are as described and are exactly the same as the picture and are the average size of cufflinks. The were delivered very quickly. I am very very happy!
on 30 July 2015
This was a lovely gift perfect for my special day would reccomend
on 17 February 2016
Could not fault this product! The sellers are extremely efficient, polite and were very kind to contact me asking which style of writing needed. The item arrived extremely quickly and they are really nice. My husband to be really liked them! Thank you!