Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 20 April 2017
am just over halfway through the book and just found out who the killer is. its a good storyline about different characters who all have something to hide . I did enjoy wicked girls and this does go along the same kind of grip you have on the book for anyone that did read wickedgirls. you do just want to keep reading to see what happens. I did buy the book used as I didn't see the point in paying £8 for a book il only read once and that would probably end up in the charity shop. it was in good condition would definatley recommend. shes a great writer
on 18 January 2017
Wow. I loved this. There was so much going on and the narrative switched between characters but it was so compelling you didn't get lost or confused. It was really creepy, fairly grim in parts and it made me a feel a bit queasy sometimes, testament I suppose as to how involved I was in the story. I could not stop reading it. It's difficult to talk about the story without revealing plot spoilers but suffice to say you think you know what's happening and then find out you've got it wrong. I love it when that happens. Read it.
on 4 October 2016
I am a major fan of thrillers but this wasn't so much a thriller as a disturbing & frankly grotesque story. The only reason I finished it was to see it there was anything going to come out of this story. Disappointing.
on 18 May 2017
This is the third of Alex Marwood's books I have read and ever bit as engaging and well constructed as its predecessors.
I look forward to reading more by this author and thank Rachel Abbot for the recommendation.
on 8 June 2017
A real page turner. The characters are wonderful and the stories told from their point of view is fantastic and realistic. About friendship, loss, love and of course one of them is a killer.
Fully recommended :)
on 16 October 2015
Rubbish I gave up with it. Thought it be better than what everyone said . Going back to Peter Robinson book!
on 19 May 2017
Tad gruesome at times but stopped short of being too much so. This s secret never of ha I've read and was marginally better than the other one. Will deffo try another.
on 29 April 2017
I so want to like this book as the author is incredibly talented and a superb writer but it is just too grim and too much gore for me. Loved her other books.
on 23 March 2017
Not usually one for scary thrillers but I couldn't put this book down. I would recommend this book to other people.
on 31 May 2017
It was a very good read and I enjoyed it very much. Cannot wait to read more from Alex Marwood.