on 24 May 2017
Nice 'invisible' case which provides good protection. All the slots are in the right places too.
on 3 February 2014
Absolutely love this case, was sceptical about the low price, but it arrived very quickly and fits on the phone really tight with perfect alignment of all the cut-outs. I will definitely be ordering another as one of the characteristics of all these TPU cases is they discolour from your hand sweat over time, but replacing it every 6 months or so makes the phone look so new again it is something you don't mind doing :)
on 21 July 2015
Protects the phone as it should, does turn a funny colour once you've had it a while though.
on 28 May 2014
Fits my HTC One exactly and seems to be a good low price silicone cover. Can't fault it really and was much better than my last cover which cost substantially more but was more form over function.
on 14 December 2015
good
on 17 April 2014
My phone is red so I got the clear cover so it didn't hide the colour of my phone and it looks great!
on 22 November 2013
Having just bought an expensive new smart phone in a limited colour I wanted to be able to see the colour and this cover is glass clear! Can't believe the low price, couldn't have got a better cover.
on 27 July 2013
Was a bit sceptical, but all the reviews where positive. Received the cover today and it fit perfectly. Looks much more expensive and still let you enjoy the great design of this phone. I would definitely recommend it.
A screen protector was also included but was not very good. However I had ordered 6 cheap ones from the same company that work perfect.
on 23 September 2013
I've never liked phone cases - it always seemed criminal to hide well designed technology under heaps of plastic - but with the HTC One I felt a case was necessary. It's a great phone but its major design weakness is that it rests on the camera lens when placed on a hard surface, making it liable to scratch. This case provides in my opinion the perfect level of protection - it's flexible enough that it doesn't feel brittle and prone to shatter like most hard plastic cases, but it doesn't have the flimsy rubbery feel of normal 'gel' style cases. It fits very snugly around the phone but is still easy to remove, and is thin enough that it won't ruin the design of the One by adding unnecessary bulk. At first I ordered this as a way to protect my phone until I could decide on a higher end leather case, but this one is so discreet that I don't think I'll find anything better. It adds just the right amount of thickness and grip to a phone which I felt was almost slippery to hold before, and it does so without ruining the aesthetics - something that can't be said for 99% of cases out there.

Note: I haven't used the screen protector as I'm not keen on putting sticky plastic over the One's lovely screen, and the 'microfibre' cloth is a rubbish little square of definitely-not-microfibre material, but for this price I can have no complaints.
on 15 July 2014
I've spent a fair bit of cash over the years trying to protect my moby from harm, there's been neoprene rubber, hard plastic, dual rubber/plastic combo's, wallets, gel....... you get the idea........ this has to be one of the nicest, simple and well made cases I've brought. It is a snug fit and is just translucent enough to show off the gold effect body of my M7.

It has a raised front edge to protect it from face down placement and the gel skin sits nicely in my relatively small hand. All cut outs for ports and camera lens/flash/light are perfectly placed and it kind of snaps into place on the last corner in that 'well made' kind of way. At this point I would like to say this may not stop your phone breaking from a major fall like some big armored cases but if you take care of it then it should serve you well.

I also brought the desktop docking station for it (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00CU8PE60/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_14) as you don't have to remove the case to use it, you just pop out the insert from the dock and it fits perfectly.