on 22 November 2013
Having just bought an expensive new smart phone in a limited colour I wanted to be able to see the colour and this cover is glass clear! Can't believe the low price, couldn't have got a better cover.
on 27 July 2013
Was a bit sceptical, but all the reviews where positive. Received the cover today and it fit perfectly. Looks much more expensive and still let you enjoy the great design of this phone. I would definitely recommend it.
A screen protector was also included but was not very good. However I had ordered 6 cheap ones from the same company that work perfect.
on 26 April 2014
Usually you get what you pay for, so I was a bit worried that for £2.49 the case wouldn't be up to much. I was wrong. The case fits brilliantly with a good, tight fit all round the phone. All the cut outs line up with one for the power button to allow the 'IR blaster' function to work. The case shows off the phone to its best and gives a good grip.

I'm really pleased with this purchase and would recommend it to anyone.
on 23 June 2014
As per other reviewers I was sceptical but have ended up as a convert.

Being delighted with the One M8 itself but unhappy with the case that HTC supplied with it (the fiddly USB blanking plug fitted so poorly that I cut it off and the case marked permanently very easily) I started to look for a replacement.

I liked the idea of a transparent case but found a well known brand to be having a laugh with their wildly optimistic pricing for a cheap item that will be costing peanuts to mass produce and mass distribute - so carried on looking and found this very low cost alternative.

The fit is perfect down to every last cut-out and dimple, and when viewed from the screen side the case gives the handset an attractive glossy rim. From the back the phone is obviously still wrapped inside a case but it looks much classier than the HTC original case. It slides in and out of jacket pockets easier than the original case too but is still grippy enough to be securely held in the hand - and much gripper than the slippery metal case of the handset itself.

I too had fast delivery despite the economy service I paid for.

I have not yet used the supplied protector because the one I'd already fitted is still bubble and scratch-free.
on 28 March 2015
I got this case to be able to look at the back of the phone ( it did take HTC 7yrs to get it right ) the Case is ok and does protect the phone fine but it has gone discoloured and yellowy in the 6 months I have used it which sort of looses the point of why I picked this one . As it was only cheapish I can replace it and shall
on 7 July 2016
This is a great case - it's solid yet bendable and very thin so it doesn't ruin the appearance of your phone.

I've dropped the phone twice since and has kept the phone protected very well. Also comes with a free screen protector which is a very nice touch.
on 20 November 2013
Absolutely 100% perfect. The HTC One is not only the best smartphone ever made - it's also beautiful - so I didn't want to hide those those looks away. This case fits the phone perfectly and gives a great sense of security when you are holding the phone. I'll be buying a couple more of these to keep in a drawer so I always have a replacement to hand. Great accessory which I highly recommend.
on 6 June 2016
I do a lot of research before I buy something, and even with a phone case it took me hours.. For the price this case is awesome and is all you need to protect the phone while keeping it stylish. As others have said it changes colour after a while but you don't really notice and if you do buy another! Super cheap when you think what it does - protect the phone - and it does that well with the screen protector and bumper protection
on 27 November 2013
It's low price is not reflected in the quality of the case. Shows off the design of the phone really well. The holes for the buttons and charge line up really well. Feels like it's a HTC edition case in terms of quality. It also adds some grip to the phone so it doesn't slide around in my hand and pocket as easily as just the phone on it's own. Highly recommended. Seller isn't amazon, but still quite quick delivery, well before estimate!
on 16 May 2014
Excellent case , fits the phone perfectly ( unlike the one provided by HTC which gets out of shape after a short time ), properly transparent as well, even the cleaning cloth is higher quality than what I expected. Screen protector is also a nice bonus, don't rush in applying it though search YouTube for some tips on applying it before you try for the best results. Delivery was also fast.