Customer reviews

on 24 January 2016
I am using a Mac book pro running Windows in boot camp. So this is not the ideal setup for controllers. Wrong hardware, non Microsoft drivers. Add to that the games are being run on the Steam platform. And yet I just plugged it in and it works instantly. No configuration, no downloading, it just works. I am impressed!
on 13 August 2017
I have used an xbox 360 pad for my PC for the last 10 years so I was a little unsure if I would like this pad as it is more like a playstation pad. I had nothing to fear as this pad is very comfortable to use for hours on end. The ability to change between direct input and Xinput saves me from using third party programs like joy2key, which I never really liked using.

The dpad is excellent and way better than any pad I have used in recent memory, the only pad I remember loving more was the sega saturn mk2 pad. The triggers are easy to use and you finger do not slide off. The buttons are all nice and responsive. The logitech logo in the middle acts like the xbox logo button so it will bring up menus in steam big screen etc.

Don't know what else to say really, all in all it is an excellent joy pad and one I am very pleased I took the chance to buy.
on 23 September 2017
Generally a well built controller but the dead zone on the analogue sticks is a bit of an issue. This makes it difficult to use with any racing or fps shooting games where fine accuracy is needed. it is however compatible with older games thanks to the switch on the back allowing it to have different input modes. I currently have this plugged into a raspberry pi running the retropie emulation station and it's great for retro sega and nintendo games.
on 5 August 2017
when left stick is pushed into a south western direction the movement doesn't register after about a second, this indicates there is a blind spot on the control mechanism. not noticeable on a few games but critical in games what require precise movements (eg fifa, crossout and a few driving games)
on 3 March 2017
Great Quality controller, purchased for use on a raspberry pi and also my PC. Not quite as nice to hold as an official Sony or MS controller but certainly one of the best second market controllers I have used. Buttons have a good 'click feel' about them.
Only criticism is that the lead is a little short.
on 27 April 2017
Does job properly. 1 of the few that works well with Macs
on 19 August 2017
I am using it to control image sorting software on desktop PC (Windows7, 64 bit) to save 'mouse finger'. Makes sorting, zooming in and out and deleting a breeze.
on 25 July 2017
Just plug in and play. Does exactly what I wanted it to.
on 11 March 2015
Working as expected. I bought two gamepads and now me and my son are enjoying now side-by-side gaming. I have complain only against software support from Logitech. I have difficulty setting it up. Software from Logitech site didn't install. But I installed Xbox360_64Eng.exe from Microsoft site and gamepads start working properly
on 30 July 2015
I actually love this controller. The design and feel is great but giving 3 stars due to lack of durability. I purchased 2 before Christmas and one bad developed a fault by January (button remained depressed even when released). It was promptly replaced by Amazon and developed another fault (something different, there didn't appear to be anything wrong with it but when in use one of the analog sticks seemed to always be active so you would spin in circles in most games). Again, it was promptly replaced by Amazon so top marks for Amazon. As for the new controller, we shall see! It has a good warranty at least and they are quick to sort it out if something does go wrong.