on 12 March 2016
Awesome game. Couldn't ask for more :) highly recommend.
on 30 July 2013
It turned up quickly and even came with a nice cardboard cover as well, making it stand out from the usual plastic and plastic cases most games come with. You can't deny that it cost nothing to produce in terms of production but even so, the content makes up for it.

You get everything to do with Skyrim, the main game, and the three DLC packs - Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire, plus the mini-addons such as the ability to choose Legendary difficulty and make your skills Legendary etc, which is also a free patch on Xbox Live etc so isn't that noteworthy, but still.

Comes with two disks, one contains the DLC that to my knowledge means you can buy the DLC and download it across a large amount of consoles if you choose (I have not tested this yet but this is the case with Fallout 3 GOTY, another game by Bethesda and mimics their style) so by buying this game it's possible you could outfit all your friends and every Xbox 360 console you own with the Skyrim DLC.

So have fun. It's a definite must buy.
on 13 August 2014
Three years after its release I still love playing this epic and most durable game on my ageing 360. I just wish i didn't need to sleep, or work, then i could just play skyrim the whole time and wouldn't need the fast travel option. Of course now with the DLC long since available online there's no real need to purchase Legendary Edition if you already own a standard copy but its a nice and affordable indulgence if you're fan like me and I feel, once the 360 ails and dies, that my copy will remain on the shelf like an old much beloved book for decades to come. Tops marks for the game and all the DLC including the totally pointless yet utterly addictive Skyrim equivalent to Grand Designs, where u build your own home. You get a nice little sticker in the box too.
on 25 August 2013
Played Skyrim last year and loved every second of it but I had rented it from Love Film, when they actually rented games, remember those glory days. WHY DID YOU STOP?

I saw the Legendary Edition with all DLC and had to have, I left it a couple of days I should have bought it then and there as it was £25 but it went up by £2 when I decided to get my finger out my ass.

Still a bargain continued from where I left off, great new content, stories and progressing my established character.
on 4 October 2014
I love skyrim, I have played it to death, twice, once on 360 and once on pc. If you have a pc I strongly recommend getting the pc version simply because there are so many free addons, mods and customisations that can be added. You can enhance the characters, change their clothes, even get the house on haunted hill house or WoW lich king armour. The pc offers a lot more options from fans and has additional fan made content.
If you don't have a pc, it is worth playing, it is a great, gripping story with so much to do, you will lose hours and hours. in fact just reviewing it makes me want to go back and play it again. there was only one thing about the game I didn't like, I thought more should have been made from the end of the main story line, but that is usually the case in this style of game, there never feels like there is a definitive end. This is one of my top 5 favourite games along with suikoden and dragon warriors
on 10 September 2013
My wife and children have left me, my house has been repossessed, I lost my job in the Civil Service, I have developed ricketts and sores all over my body. I've been living on Cheesy wotzits and coffee for 500hrs straight.

I frickin LOVE this game!

Masterpiece. Perfect grounds for divorce if you can't be bothered cheating. I'd highly recommend it.
33 Comments| 219 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 August 2013
thoroughly beats my old original version, i've encountered no glitches so far and the loading times are much quicker and smoother
on 28 August 2013
I bought this for my son for his birthday and he is now totally absorbed. Left to his own devices he would play it all day long without a break.

Delivered in good time for his birthday and worked straight out of the box. The content doesn't appear to be an 18 and the original game's 15 rating is probably more appropriate.
on 20 September 2015
Amazing game, I bought it when it first came out and to this day I still play it, it takes the top spot for my favourite game of all time, I had heard the dlc was fantastic and decided to check it out, instead of paying £30+ for the dlc I bought the legendary edition for £17 and boy was it worth it, hearth fire and dawnguard are brilliant and can consume so much free time, dragonborn is als very good but it is very short and has potential to be so much more but nevertheless an excellent way of spending a couple of hours, all round a fantastic bargain I would recommend to any fans of elder scrolls, fanatasy, RPGs and brilliant story telling.
on 9 December 2013
Good price and all in working order. Includes all the DLCs and map etc. That's all I really wanted! Kudos