Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.19

on 4 May 2015
I'm really not sure if this album will reach the surface, as in this day and age one cannot pigeon hole it easily. Somewhere between Genisis and somewhere else but not sure. It is slightly progressive rock, It can head towards psychedelic rock at times, but with much more, It Bites? possibly! What is important is this becomes more and more likable the more it is heard. The lyrical content is also intriguing and at times funny, and at others down right, either depressing or realistic, depending on your outlook on life.

The band have friends in high musical places, as in Tony Levin, and Rick Wakeman playing within the album. Their contributions help, but the band are very capable in their own right with ability of their own.

The whole album twists and turns around unusual themes and structures that can be bewildering to the senses, great. Musicianship is up there with some of the best, although pioneering its own destiny and shape, this release to me stands out in these days where there are so many copycat bands releasing so called new music.
on 3 September 2013
I've been a long time prog-rock fan - everything from Aardvark, Arena, IQ through to Watch. This is not quite up there with the best, but it is nice to listen to and may well grow on me the more I listen to it. Very symphonic - nice use of brass and guitar.

Alan
on 22 August 2013
My all time favourite album is Big Big Train's 'The Underfall Yard' and despite the never ending top-quality prog releases in 2012 and 2013, nothing comes close the this.

However, a challenger has appeared.

'In Extremis' is quite simply a superb album of the highest quality. From the opening track, which equals anything BBT have done (and I never thought I would ever say that ....) through to the stunning closing title track, all 22 minutes of it ...... absolutely brilliant, involving and catchy as hell.....

Buy it, please, and do yourself a favour ....
on 19 June 2013
I was introduced to this band by a friend and went and bought the album on the strength of 1 listen.

Get it its really great!!!
on 16 September 2013
I must admit I'd never heard of this band before,so any purchase was going to have an element of risk about it.Well I certainly made the right decision,this is a musical package of the highest order.

If you are undecided on taking a punt then don't be,add this to your collection and hopefully you won't be disappointed ?

I certainly look forward to their next release,now I know the quality music Days Between Stations produce.
on 12 April 2014
I learned from Czech magazine Spark, the first listen I had to give a reviewer for truth CD is really excellent. In addition, guests leading names really experience.
on 22 May 2015
SUPER
on 15 June 2013
This album took me back to the seventies when as a teenager I first discovered prog rock , it is excellent
on 15 December 2014
Just like prog rock used to be!
on 21 March 2015
Symphonic prog at its best!