on 15 February 2015
Running when you have large boobs can be
(a) painful
(b) unsightly
Let be honest - it's bordering on hazardous! Well.. Once this thing is on - you'll wonder where they've gone! No over spill of scary bulges in places you've never had bulges! It just holds it all flat! No rubbing, no sore bits! Just good support and a very flat chested effect! Your partner will hate it but you will never need a different sports bra.. It's simply FAB! And the straps never come off the shoulder! I can't praise it enough.. Buy one.. Buy one now!!!!
on 26 September 2015
I have been running for 30 years and completed 2 London marathons and numerous half marathon and10k races. This is one of the best running bra I have ever bought. I have had Enell, Berlie, Panache, among many others. This bra is very comfortable and you can use it without a t-shirt in very hot weather. I am a 36FF and my breast stay in place and none of these bouncing about, no movement no nothing. I leave in Greece and have to run in extreme temperatures and rough terrain and with a lot of men watching your every move so it is important not to give them the opportunity to look. I will be buying another one but a smaller size as I have lost some weight.
on 12 December 2016
Had this for a couple of months now and it is fantastic! I thought it was a bit on the tight side when I first got it but it is comfortable now. Don't want to be too graphic but it holds me in place....you get the picture! I run on the treadmill at the gym without any issues. Being busty I struggled to get a bra and have tried on many different brands but this is the best and I'll soon be ordering a second one.
on 18 January 2016
I wanted a bra that would offer me support when I excersise. I looked around online till I found this shock absorber bra and it does the job well. It is a quality product and I have used this bra so much so I bought two thank you again
on 30 August 2015
poor product sizing way out did not meet at all in the back. Bought another one from different source- perfect.
on 2 December 2015
The stitching on this bra is rather irritating, it leaves visible lines under clothing and goes into an unflattering triangular shape on the breast. I have the same bra without the underwire and I have no issues so I don't know if I've just got a badly stitched one or if it's the style.
on 14 July 2014
The underwire is not needed I don't think. I bought both DD+ shock absorber bras, this one and one without the under wire. I much prefer the one without the underwire. The wire can start to dig into my side if I've been wearing it for a long time, also the straps don't seem to fasten as tight as I need them. Over all, it is a good bra, prevents bounce and apart from the underwire eventually digging in, it is a comfortable bra.
If buying, I recommend buying a cup size smaller and a back size bigger than normal :)
on 31 May 2016
Good bra not the best when it comes to keeping the ladies in place at all. Just sufficient in holding them together and I got the right size . Wouldn't use it for running and high impact exercises but ok for low impact workout.
on 16 January 2016
By far the best sports bra I've found, the most supporting bra and easy to do up and adjust, I'm rather large chested and have a narrow chest measurement which makes bras a nightmare, rhe underwiring is just right and washes well
on 3 August 2013
It arrived quickly and really pleased with it.
Worth the money and fits and supports really well during exercise.
Definitely a good buy.