on 23 August 2013
I should say my review is probably affected by the fact I feel I've been duped into mistakenly ordering this album. I ordered via my smartphone and the "Rock Tributes" bit of the title didn't appear on my screen - AND how can it be possible for a tribute band to emblazon the original band's name across their album while their own name appears in the very small print?? I'm sure I'm not the only one conned by this cynical marketing ploy.
Apart from that I think this is an extremely poor "tribute" and I have heard much better from local pub bands. There's no energy, the musicians sound like they're playing by numbers and the lead vocal's just SO IRRITATING!! - you can hear the joins where he couldn't manage the whole song in one take!
BORING BORING BORING! How anyone gave this 5 stars is beyond me.
on 10 November 2013
Was not at all clear this was a tribute rather than Ac/DC themselves. Would never have bought it if it had been clear. Will stick to CDs from now on.
on 15 March 2014
DO NOT BUY! I do not normally write any reviews but in this case Amazon are guilty of misrepresentation - this offering is priced and presented as the real AC/DC - I had just bought a Guns & Roses hits album for £2.99 and the alleged AC/DC appeared as buyers also bought so I was completely taken in
on 1 October 2013
I should have read the label better. The fatal mistake was not getting as far as 'Tributes'. That's all I can say!
on 6 February 2014
Too much reverb on the instruments - not a good sound, and the vocals are pretty awful. I think I will delete this from my computer since I can't send it back for a refund. Will make a mental note to check what I'm buying next time.
on 1 March 2015
When I bought this (for my kids to listen), I was not aware that this was not recorded by an original artist.
I challenge Amazon and the "tribute" artist to argue that the presentation of this lame clone is not an attempt to pass the work off as original.
I draw to your attention the extremely small "tributes" annotation, and no mention of the actual artists on the front of the album.
My previous review was rejected. It appears to have met all of Amazon's guidelines, except the unwritten "don't post reviews that are unfavorable to Amazon".
on 16 December 2013
Bought this thinking it would be great.... How bad can a tribute really be? BAD really bad it is absolutly rubbish, I have all the ACDC albums, and if like me you love teh originals, just make your own best of...
on 2 December 2013
The fact that this was a tribute set and not by AC/DC themselves was not called out explicitly enough so my husband was very disappointed and so was I for what I paid.
on 16 June 2016
Like everyone else I seen AC/DC not reading properly while watching the Euros. annoying to say the least. there is only one AD/DC. bit like a classic 60s song that they re do now and destroy. save your money. pants.
on 29 August 2014
TERRIBLE!

SOUNDS LIKE A VERY POOR ATTEMPT AT WHAT COULD BE SUCH A GREAT ALBUM IF IT WERE THE ORIGINALS.

SYNTH DRUMS RATHER THAN A REAL KIT, SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS DONE IN A BEDROOM RATHER THAN A RECORDING STUDIO.

THIS IS NOT WORTH ANYTHING, AND I JUST WISH I HAD NOTICED THAT IT IS SUPPOSEDLY A TRIBUTE ALBUM, PERSONALLY I THINK THIS IS A DISGRACE TO AC DC AND SHOULD NOT BE REFERRED TO AS A TRIBUTE.