on 25 March 2015
Brilliant!!! I have slipped discs in my neck and can't do sit ups along with many other exercises. Even though I only started doing 10 minutes each morning I have noticed a difference already. Love it
on 17 October 2017
DVDs look good so I purchased them. Unfortunately there was no sound whatsoever on either disks. I did sit and watch a few mins of each work out while checking if the sound was off in all sections, to see what I had really signed myself up for. It looks good.

I’ve arranged for a return as it’s defective, and I’m sure it will be refunded. I’m just a bt it nervous to purchase again in case the next one has no sound either.
on 9 June 2017
I really like Shaun T, and I usually like Beachbody workouts. This one was awful though. They do the workouts in front of an audience who are dancing in their seats, and there are a lot of audience shots. There is also a very un-funny man who introduces each workout. I do my workouts first thing in the morning, it's just too cheesy and annoying for me at that time of day!
on 26 April 2017
Great DVD makes you work
on 6 August 2014
fast delivery, exactly as seen great for the occasion. great value for money and by do you lose weight - be dedicated and do it 6 times a week!
on 7 March 2017
Awful, cringe worthy dance moves... i will only be using this as a laugh with the girls.
on 7 August 2014
Really hard work but also really fun and after 2 weeks can see the results already
on 7 April 2017
Really didn't enjoy this workout. Rate all his others. In terms of the product it's absolutely fine.
on 31 January 2017
Bought Rockin Body 3weeks ago. This is guaranteed to make you sweat. Intense, fast packed, high impact ( for some of the workouts) in my late 40 s i had to adapt the workouts. Rockin it out is the only workout i do as is....
Two weeks into rockin body i could are the difference.
on 11 July 2017