on 24 March 2017
My daughter wanted to make her dog some biscuits, he seemed to enjoy them but something felt weird
on 21 June 2015
These are so easy to make, and my dog just loves them. A great healthy treat for any hungry puppy and as an owner you don't feel guilty about giving them that little extra.
on 22 June 2015
I brought these for my Jack Russell and Labrador.

I was expecting them to be hard and crunchy when cooked, like shop brought biscuits, but they had a hard looking outside and were slightly soft on the inside.

I tried one myself, as I wouldn't expect my dog to eat something I wouldn't myself, and they didn't taste bad. My Jack Russell liked them but the Labrador didn't.

I didn't buy them again as I was a bit dissapointed if I'm honest.
on 14 March 2014
Easy to make and the dogs loved them.

Have brought other items in the range and all seem to be great.
on 12 January 2016
I have not bought this product but feel I should write this review as a dog lover. This product should not be given to any dog!! As previous poster stated and as any good dog owner should know, ONIONS ARE POISONOUS to all dogs due to their lack of enzymes to digest them. Please remove this ingredient!! and you may sell more.
on 4 October 2013
bought this for grandaughter to bake for her dog's birthday, She was over the moon and the dog ate them !
on 29 December 2013
I like the idea of this, it was fun making them, unfortunately the dog is not keen on the biccies
on 20 December 2014
very easy to make, and our little dog, Bosley loved them
on 24 April 2015
My doggies love these! Fab treats but found they didn't stay fresh after 4/5 days hence the 4 stars but I am sure bigger dogs would have finished them by then!😁
on 9 September 2015
Cheaper to buy ready made dog biscuits, but they were fun & easy to make. My dog loved them.

See one answered question