Customer reviews

on 1 April 2014
These have REALLY been put through their paces over the past 3-4 months, being used once-twice a day for long dog walks in a very flooded Surrey countryside.

They're reassuringly heavy (but not too heavy to be uncomfortable) and well made and look like they're going to last well. If anything for me, they're a little on the large size and if possible, would have preferred 1/2 a size down but that's nothing that 2 pairs of socks hasn't solved.

From the pictures online, I was a bit worried that they'd look a little 'girly', with the upper portion of the boot being fabric but when I opened them my girlfriend instantly said "wow, they look manly" and they really do - think rancher or builder's boot.

I've waded into ponds and streams (right up to the top of the boot) and my feed and the boots' insides have remained 100% dry.

IMHO so far, definitely a worth while investment for any UK dog walker.
on 18 January 2016
Very warm and rugged. The Rancher sole is more robust, solid and stable than the classic rounded Boggs sole and the rubber on the foot is thick and strong enough to give greater confidence around livestock. I have worn them in frozen mud and iced puddles and my feet have been entirely toasty and they are still light enough to use all day on the hill without them being tiring. They will probably not be suitable for summer wear and as the foot part is fairly stiff they do require some breaking in before wearing them on a long tramp through fields.
on 17 February 2016
I really like the look and quality of this product. However my size (men's uk 11) came up too big even with two pairs of thick socks so I had to send them back. I must stress I'm alway a UK size 11so sizing if definitely a bit odd in my opinion but Amazon arranged free collection to return this product . I would of liked to of tried the 1/2 down or a euro size down to see what that was like as I could tell it would of been a comfortable and warm boot if it fit correctly. However they did not stock that size.
on 18 March 2015
They are good boots, nice and warm but i have found around the heal has started to wear on the inside, this happened pretty quickly as well.
on 9 December 2013
Had to wait a while to get them as they were out of stock, but the wait was worth it warm comfortable and really waterproof.
on 26 November 2015
These wellies do come up a touch small - not too small that they don't fit at all but if you were to wear thick socks you might have a problem. If I were to buy again I would probably go a UK size bigger. Having said that they are toasty warm with just normal thickness socks, incredibly comfortable, the grip is great and they are well made.
on 7 September 2015
Better than muck boots,I have two pairs and would buy again