on 1 October 2013
Don't get me wrong, this shirt is cute, but the picture isn't what it looks like in real life. It is comfortable so I just use it as a shirt to wear around the house.
on 1 November 2013
When I got the package, I was hugely disappointed. The photo makes the shirt look really nice and loose in a stylish way; the truth is that the shirt is just plain apart from the sleeve and the white stripe on the shoulder. Yes, the fabric is very nice and comfy, but I'll probably just use it when all my other shirts are in the wash or if I gain a few pounds that I want to hide. So if you're looking for something comfortable to wear around the house with at least a little style, this shirt works fine. But it isn't worth the price.
on 13 October 2013
this is just another seller on amazon passing an item off as more than it actually is, this top only comes to just past the waist and not mid thigh as shown and i'm not that tall either
on 2 August 2013
A good top for casual wear, looks great with jeans, comfy and great looking would recommend to my family and friends.
on 27 September 2013
I was really exited about this blouse, however when I got it, it was nothing like u see in the picture, the material is horrible, at the end I just use it as a sport shirt....
on 8 May 2014
I had some doubts about ordering this after reading some reviews saying the item differs in style from the photo and is only waist length - rubbish unless that particular review was written by a giant !! It is exactly as shown in the photograph. If it's available in different colours I'll buy more. Great with jeans or leggings
on 9 July 2015
The product hangs from the body as a standard t shirt there is no shaping to the hang of the product, from many years of working in the fashion industry I am shocked at the pictures of this product compared to its actual fit! No doubt I will not be buying from this seller again
on 21 April 2014
not a great jumper but i suppose you get what you pay for sometimes. After the first wash the colours ran so now it has dirty white/grey stripes on arms. but it is a nice shape.
on 2 June 2014
Thankfully my daughter likes it so she now has this item. It would be great if xxl meant exactly that but unfortunately the sizing must have gone astray.
on 21 January 2014
Disappointed initially that nowhere near as long and loose as the pic but thought it was still a nice casual top. Unfortunately, although following normal washing protocol, the black ran into the white and is now just a grubby looking top. Approached seller for refund but emails sent to an old account and not had a reply since trying again.