Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

on 30 April 2014
The product is a copy and not an original. Shame. The box that the product came in was just plain white. Puppy also a little smaller than original ones.
on 9 January 2014
Bought this for my 5 yr old Grandson , bit unsure at first whether it was a bit too young for him but he loves it ,
After his bedtime story this is switched on and seems to keep him relaxed and calm before he dozes off until it switches off with the timer ..
the ceiling is alight with lovely moving stars and the puppy is nice and soft , the top where the plastic cover is maybe is a bit hard but that's where the stars shine through so only to be expected .

I personally like the changing of the colours and find it quite relaxing too.
yes I would recommend this to relax a child before sleeping
on 30 September 2013
Fantastic item my son loves it a real fun night light. Good value for money and the batteries seem to last as it has a timer on it to turn itself off. Great thanks.
on 20 February 2015
got this for my son who has learning difficulties, put it on at bedtime, he seems to enjoy the effect on the ceiling.
on 14 January 2015
This is absolutely amazing. Covers the whole ceiling with stars. My son loves it. It also changes colours. The toy is still soft enough to cuddle and to carry about. I great present and well worth it.
on 16 December 2014
my little boy went through a period of needing the light on, this eased that problem instantly and he sleeps fantastic again. the timer is perfect switches off after twenty minutes

great toy
on 14 December 2015
This is Christmas gift and the recipient likes pillow pets so I am hoping she will love this one with the starry lights an all.
on 5 February 2014
I got two of these for my youngest children and they both love them. It gives a lovely soft light, shining stars and the moon all over the ceiling, it changes colour then switches itself off - this is the only problem as my children like a light on in their bedrooms and if this stayed on all night it would be perfect (but would cost me the national debt in batteries!)
on 27 February 2016
My 4 year old grandaughter loves this and goes to sleep happily each night now. Would highly recommend.
on 11 December 2015
Brought this for Christmas for my little boy can't way to give it him nice and soft and delivery was great to