on 31 July 2016
The Bipra Protective Eva Case was recommended to purchase as a case with the red Seagate 1TB Portable Hard Drive. The case is well made and nice and compact. one side has a half mesh pocket for the cable to be easily stored inside and the other side has an elasticated strap which will securely hold your portable device safely in place when in the case, so no worry of the device being damaged. The case is also lined and a nice colour.
on 24 May 2016
This case is an excellent product. It is robust and good quality. It keeps your hard drive safe and has space for an USB cable also. The zip is good and I have had no problems with it, It doesn't stick or catch.

This is a great little case for carrying in a laptop bag or any bag in general. It is lightweight so very easy to carry around without being heavy to carry. It is very good value for money.

I would highly recommend this case. I hope this review was helpful.
on 13 May 2014
Bought this to put my newly acquired Verbatim 500 gb portable hard drive, which has a very small form factor compared to the size of the case. However, inside there is an elasticated two piece strap with velcro ends that make sure that the drive fits snugly and securely. On the other side of the clam style case, is an elasticated net that holds the hard drive's cable. The case itself is 'hard' formed, much in the way an egg box is, although the material is much more durable and stiff. This provides a reasonably knock proof cover which therefore offers a good degree of protection. Not sure however, that it would survive say being driven over but then what would you be doing to allow that to happen?

Recommended.
on 30 August 2017
An excellent little case, and surprisingly spacious. I really like the little pocket in the top. I keep my external hard drive in the main part of the case, and the cable and several flash drives in the mesh pocket. There is still room for more, and all are safe as it is a very sturdy case. Would recommend.
on 23 August 2016
It didn't fasten very well initially. I had to use a candle to rub along the entire length of the zip to smoothen it's opening and closing. The zip was tight on one particular area but because of the candle it righted itself. Light in weight and the colour is nice, being red. It has pouches inside to put a short cable and card or cards.
on 21 August 2017
Arrived on time and has used for a couple of times. It fits Seagate Backup Plus Slim well, and the USB cable can also put into it. The zip is a little bit un smooth for my one.
on 19 November 2017
I bought it for my Toshiba Canvio Basics Portable External Hard Drive (2.5 Inch) and it perfectly fits the hard drive.
The case is well made, and I like very much the colour (mine is blue).
I have bought it 8 months ago and since then I've been opening it very frequently, and the quality is still perfect (the zipper is functioning, the net and the straps to hold the hard drive are perfectly attached). Very happy with it.
on 9 April 2017
This is the second one I have brought. I have had mine for a few years and I have just purchased my dad a backup hard drive and case. I went for the same one as I knew it worked well and a lot of other cases seemed to have zip problems and other things wrong.
on 28 June 2011
This IOMAX Protective EVA Case for 2.5" Portable Hard Drive is a great little protective case for my portable hard drive. So good in fact I have bought another for my TomTom SatNav and yet another for my Sony compact camera. You really cannot beat this product for its purpose or price - it equals and surpasses the quality of many more expensive makes.

This EVA case is protected by a woven nylon type fabric and it is lined with a soft feel fabric on the inside. The zip is good quality, the internal velcro strap safely secures my device inside and the netting pocket is sufficient for leads, memory cards, etc.

Do not pay more, thinking you will get a better product than this one.
on 20 November 2010
Bought to help keep a portable HD safe while moving it around. It is suitably "robust" and looks like it will absorb knocks. There is a separate little compartment inside for the usb lead and the zip is sturdy. If you wanted extra protection, some thin foam could be used as extra padding inside the case, since there is little padding inside.

For the price, this has got to be a "must have" addition to any portable HD purchase. Saves losing the drive cable and gives it that extra little protection while being "portable"....