on 30 October 2013
Needed something quickly to protect new tablet and it arrived fast! The opening/closing to bring out and put back into hibernate works a treat. The prop for getting it to stand up (like in the picture) isn't brilliant due to the weight of the tablet. I paid just under £10 delivered and for that I am satisfied. I will need to get some sort of neoprene case to carry it in handbag or briefcase though, as the sides aren't protected which means that small items (paper clips, used staples for example) can be attracted by the magnet and/or get between the closed cover and the screen. Overall a good buy for using the tablet, just need to get something else additional to protect it when out and about.
on 5 December 2013
Well designed and reasonably priced product. The case is easy to fit, yet holds the tablet securely and has all the necessary cutouts for access to the edge controls, connectors, micro-SD slot and speakers. It is well made, lightweight and slim, adding very little to the overall dimensions of the tablet. The cover folds right back in use and the small magnetic catch keeps it securely closed. The tablet sleeps and wakes up on closing and opening. Have not managed to get it to work reliably as a stand but this was not a function I was seeking anyway, so no stars removed.
on 14 November 2013
I missplaced the cover that bought at the same time as the tablet. (I put it in a safe place and have forgotten where!) I chose the brown leather look and then found an amazon market place supplier who appeared to be offering the best price when combining cost and shipping.
The cover took about a month to arrive, the reason for 4 stars instead of 5 stars. The supplier appears to be in China and was shipped via HongKong and Germany.
The cover is well made and inside of the cover is a suede like material.
on 13 May 2013
I opted for this one, over a staggering range of cases for the Samsung Tab 2, as looking at the images I liked the way it supported the tablet without any obtrusive flaps, loops and the such like. Most of the other versions framed the tablet behind a window, which looked a bit distracting and messy in my view.

When it arrived I was impressed. It was well constructed and did a good job of supporting the tab at a slight angle when placed on a desk/table.

The case holds the tab at the corners well thanks to some sturdy corner supports. You can barely see the case from the front. And the front wraps around easily and closes firmly. A neat solution in all.

The only downside is that the colour is a slight creamy white compared to the titanium white of the tab but nothing that looks too noticeable. Also the support is in a mid grey and not a dark charcoal grey as pictured.
on 25 March 2014
This is an excellent case. It is very slim fitting so my tablet will still fit on my Kidigi universal desktop charger with the case attached. It does however seem to give good protection - perhaps not against a drop from a great height but certainly against knocks or scratches in a bag. The folding cover is just what I was looking for enabling you to stand the tablet up (albeit in landscape mode only). My only criticism is that the cover is a bit too springy and wants to unfold itself. I need to fold it over tightly to get the crease to stay put but I think this will probably stop as the case gets a little more worn in.

You can't stand the case up in portrait mode unlike some cases with rotating stands but this case is much slimmer.
on 6 February 2013
Very protective of the tablet. A little stiff when first folding to stand the tablet upright, but after a few uses it was fine. Currently charging the tablet whilst propped up by the stand!All the buttons, card slot and ports are available. TIP make sure you insert the tablet into the cover with the hinge at the bottom of the cover against the charging point. I failed an initially thought the cover was useless. School boy error!
I wold recommend the product and the seller.
Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 inch Tablet - Silver (16GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)
on 11 December 2013
At £5, this is a steal. The only slight problem is that the bottom, left hand strap between the front and rear panels of the cradle obscures the headphone socket. a few seconds work with a small pair of scissors will fix that and, given the price, it's worth the effort.

Aside from that, it protects the Fonepad well, is easy to use and doesn't add too much bulk to the phablet.
on 13 May 2014
I bought this as a present but the quality is far better than i expected and fits very well. The pen fell apart but was soon repaired by using the innards from another pen i had around. The cover does not show any dirt or marks and still looks like new despite being carried loose in the car glove box, shopping bag and rucksack.
on 6 October 2016
Took me a while to get this review in but this cover fit perfectly bought in 2013 :). what brought me back is that i still have the same tab and cover is frayed slightly on the edges and really just need to replace it. The cover on my tab has gone through some very tough handling but has endured it all these years and its only the front cover that is affected the back is still close to as good as new
on 31 January 2014
I stumbled across this item on Utube! I ordered it and it arrived almost before I ordered it (if you see what I mean!). Put it on my baby straight away and it is exactly as described. It does not add to much width, breadth and depth to the Galaxy Note and it certainly saves energy with closing facia. Highly recommended. Even the white colour is good (I know, I know!).

Enjoy!