on 12 June 2017
Purchased two of these.

PROs:
--Sturdy, and surprisingly powerful.
--Withstood being dropped on a hardwood floor several times.
--When adjusted, holds its position well.
--Small and lightweight enough to carry around and be placed virtually anywhere that's near a plug socket.
--Won't break the bank.

CONs:
--Noisy—I don't mind it, but if you prefer your devices close to silent this will definitely be too obtrusive
--Switch at the back of one of them came off (oddly, not the one which had been dropped), making it difficult to use. If products are faulty I usually return them for a refund of exchange, however I didn't have time to do either of those things with this product, so I'm stuck with it (the other fan, however, remains intact).
--Range of movement only a few inches.

VERDICT:
Overall, a fab little fan, if you don't mind the noise. Awesome value for money. Would purchase again.
on 29 August 2016
Quick glance:
+ Small, quiet, good price, different speed settings, long cable
- Not found any tbh

I got this small fan for my daughter who kept wanting to steal the fan out of our bedroom! I just wanted something small which could sit on her desk and keep her cool during the night when it's hot.
It is really small but it does the job perfectly! It is also really quiet when it's running which is definitely a bonus because it doesn't disturb her sleep! It's got a know on the back which controls the speed setting and it's really easy for her to use. She is really happy with it and I've got my fan back!! It's got quite a long cable too which is handy as it can be.moved around to get the most benefit.
Also I think the price is fab! Especially when I bought it during a heatwave when most fans were extortionate!
on 12 January 2017
great for the wifes hot flushes
on 13 August 2013
Good quality desk fan. Easy to assemble. I've been using it in my room over the last few weeks to help keep me cool during the hot nights. Not very noisy, considering I'm a light sleeper, I've fallen asleep with the fan on.
on 7 May 2017
Doesn't give out much air, even for it's small size. It's doing a job, just about. Would spend a bit more if I was buying again and get a larger one that oscillates
on 14 January 2017
I absolutely love this cute little fan, I am retired so do not need it for my desk at work but what I do need it for is those warm nights when I cant get to sleep. I have a regular sized 'desk' fan which is invaluable in the summer but this little cutie is perfect for those autumn/winter nights when you are feeling overwarm and need a cool light breeze. Excellent!
Yes, its a bit awkward having the two speed switch at the back and no, it doesn't oscillate but its a winner in my book!
on 3 August 2016
The plastic stand it came on was warped, presumably by the hot weather we have been having during shipping. The speed control switch on the back is lose and often falls off. A little but of hot glue fixed this but it's something to note. The metal front guard is flimsy and can be bent into the spinning blades by pushing it. Atleast the fan is quiet but also smaller than 6" radius, I'm not sure how it Is measured but the fan blade are just under 5 1/2"
on 12 May 2017
Great little fan, quite powerful and good value for money. I have it on my desk at work and switch it on as and when feeling flushed!
on 25 June 2017
I paid for quick delivery on this item but it didn't arrive until the 26th when it did arrive it did everything I wanted I bought it for my cat as being long haired she suffers from heat stroke it is silent so it does not frighten her since it arrived she has payed in front of it it has solved our promblem I would advise any animal owner whose animal suffers with our heat to get one of this
on 7 August 2016
Brought this for a friend who suffers severe hot flushes. She wanted this for her bedside table when she sleeps. She is delighted with it, the only negative was that it vibrates on the surface, so she has just placed it on a decorative mouse mat and the problem has been resolved. Great little fan and good value.