Colour: Silver|Style Name: Coffee Machine Only|Change

on 24 May 2017
We have used this machine many times a day for 26 months now, which I think is long enough to justify a review. The machine is unbelievably good. It is a very solid, sturdy piece of kit with quality parts and has never let us down. It grinds to perfection, the pump is superb, it makes perfect espresso (with perfect crema), the frothing wand makes perfect steamed or frothed milk, it is really easy to clean and also to descale (a 50/50 mix of white wine vinegar and water run through every couple of hundred coffees or so), and it looks fantastic. I've had a fair few machines over the past 20 years, in the UK and the USA. For the money this is unbeatable.
on 31 August 2015
We had another top of the line coffee machine which ground, filtered and extracted etc. within the machine.

There's just something about the taste when it comes to a coffee machine that you filter through a portafilter. Very easy to set up and great coffee each time.

As a casual coffee drinker, even I could tell the difference. So much so I've even stopped taking sugar with it. Def. recommended.
on 16 May 2017
This is simply amazing, once you have setup the grind size and grind amount you have consistent gorgeous coffee. From the price I expected fantastic build quality and I was not disappointed. It feels and looks great. I cannot recommend this enough.
on 14 December 2014
I have tried many coffee machines in the past from built in bean to cup to a DeLonge Icona - This machine beats them all hands down, yes it takes a few cups to get used to how you want things, but even doing that is a pleasure, highly recommended
on 14 May 2017
It wasn't until I started using the Sage Barista Express that I realised how 'tired' my old Gaggia Kubica had become. If you love coffee, buy a machine with a pressure gauge and mroe control over the variables. The difference is quality of coffee is unbelievable. Why didn't I do this sooner?
on 9 June 2017
Had this now for about 3 months now. What a truly brilliant piece of kit. Makes the process of making coffee a true science. Very versatile and looks amazing in the kitchen. 100% worth it.
on 15 April 2017
I wanted this for over a year before I justified it and just manned up and bought it. My only complaint, I should have ordered it sooner! Love it - cafe shop coffee at home.
on 26 May 2017
Amazing machine. The coffee it produces is far superior to anything else I've tried lovely thick crema and enough of it to withstand more than 10 minutes. This was an upgrade from my nespresso. My only issue is the grinder can get a little bit messy and spit dry coffee grounds everywhere. Other than that solid piece of kit, excellent value for money
on 20 March 2016
Fantastic machine for coffee lover's, we've had a few coffee machines in the past and this is the best product by far, easy to clean too.
on 21 February 2017
Amazing coffee machine that consistenly delivers. Well worth the outlay. It is a great piece of kit. I've had a few bean to cup machines and this is the best. You can control so many aspects to your daily cup and it is a joy to use.