Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 November 2013
If your looking at this its because you must have some interest in Bill Evans......I don't think you'll get better value than this box set and always a little more fun when each disc is an album in its own right. Hours, days, months of playing entertainment ....and as the other review says......at a pound a disc!
on 12 January 2014
This album was enjoyed and would recommend it to those who like small combo music Bill Evans plays superbly and was much appreciated.
on 13 January 2014
Having only had the box set since Xmas I haven't worked my way through all of the cd's yet. My favourite will always be Kind of Blue with Miles Davis which I play over and over to chill out to.....So I'm looking forward to working my way through every one. Bill Evans is a phenomenal pianist. I sent my bro-in-law Blue in Green for Xmas and he loves it. I highly recommend it.
on 14 January 2015
Very good,but a Bill Evans set without at least one of the Village Vanguard nights is surely missing a key recording in this artist's repertoire.Pity about that,or it would've been a 5 star product rating from me.
on 21 February 2014
A wonderful, evocative collection of 'The Master's' works. How on earth was it produced so cheaply and technically so excellently?
on 25 January 2016
Great jazz
on 14 July 2013
At a pound a disc this 10 disc collection is a steal. Comprehensive cover of Evan's earleir work and highly recommended.
on 12 November 2014