on 10 May 2014
I bought this for charging up my iphone and my Tablet whilst on holiday, I had one before of a different make and I just left it on the sunbed as I read the Tablet, unfortunately it partly melted in the sun, so beware. I like this one better as it is smaller than the previous one and slips easily into a pocket, it comes with decent instructions but is so simple it is self explanatory.
on 22 June 2014
I went camping with my University at a music festival we were sound engineering, and knowing my phone doesn't hold the charge for long I bought this.

It charged my phone twice and half again in 4 days, but the solar panel takes 28 hours to fully charge in direct sunlight, I've had it stuck on my window shelf for 2 weeks, and it's still saying only 10% charge.

Good for a phone battery, not for a solar panel re-charger.
on 16 March 2016
Does the job although not too sure about the "solar" side of it........ seems gimmicky and doesn't really charge up from it but charges phones and other items fast when charged up fully from mains :)
on 10 January 2017
It's fine.
Doesn't need bright sunshine to charge.
Not all four lights light up but it is actually fully charged.
Traveled around Africa with it and it certainly helped but wasn't the 'magic' charger I thought it would be.
Robust.
on 29 June 2013
Does and excellent job of charging other battery gadgets such as mobiles phones and even a small video camera. I wouldn't rely too much on the solar charging aspect in Britain but it does work and tops up the battery if left in those odd days of sunshine. The capacity it high too, enough to regular use every day.
on 26 September 2016
I love this its Awsome
on 7 May 2014
Excellent gadget........well worth the money. I charged the unit from the mains and used it for walking as the iphone has a crap battery life. This unit was great. I would recommend this to anyone.
on 2 November 2016
charges very slowly, not sure if it works properly
on 1 August 2014
Arrived quickly does what it says it does charges better from electric than it does from full sun
on 26 May 2014
Needs good direct sunlight to charge effectively. Fairly fast under USB charging. Good capacity for A Nexus 7 and phone recharge.