Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 18 January 2017
I grew up with this film all through my childhood into my early teen years and being that young I loved it.
The action sequences looking at them as a 25 year old now are actually rather impressive.
I also learned good ol Arnie was paid a very small $25 Million (!!) for his role of Mr Freeze...my goodness that is an extraordinary amount.
Uma Thurman as Posion Ivy was a hoot & too some extent a femme fatale for sure.
The acting of course was way over the top whilst the dialogue made me chuckle as the connotations implied are naughty to say the least!
But I'm giving this a full 5 star rating is based on the many times I enjoyed it whilst forgetting about normal life throughout my childhood...escapist, action-packed & camp superheroics!
on 9 April 2017
The cover pictured is the release with extras. I received the vanilla release. I hate the film I just wanted the Smashing Pumpkins music video.
on 15 April 2017
sound quality isnt very good. terrible movie, but bought it for my collection of terrible movies
on 29 April 2017
Great
on 28 March 2016
As with all Batman films...this has to be my favorite?

Why?
Because its the follow up to Batman Forever. It also has the most colorful special effects in it, and 3 villains and 3 heroes...including Bat girl.

Unfortunately the 5th Batman film was never made which got the chance to show Bat girl IN ACTION...

So this is where it ends. I don't doubt another film following up this one could of been made, and would of been quite successful I think.

I thought Batman Forever was kind of boring. This one is a bit more dramatic and "glow in the dark" but the acting is atrocious...Val Kilmer isn't even in it, and there are a WHOLE heap of other characters which turn up in it (most satanists in real life I assume) who just drag the whole thing down.

Very forgettable but as Batman films go, I would say its the best.

Memorable lines "I have some wild oats to soak" "Your not sending me to the cooler" "Chicks dig the car" "This is why superman works alone" "I'll cancel the pizzas..."

Its these sorts of comments which is why, this film suffers greatly.

It also suffers from its own stupidity, its too ridiculous for its own good.
Appalling jokes, terrible scenarios.

They could of spent less time on the special effects and more time on the script, not to mention a much better cast.

The soundtrack is a lot more interesting than the film, and I do recommend it.
But as for the film well..........................well..........

I truly think this film should of been called "Batman and Robin : Bone thugs in Harmony"
on 22 March 2014
Where do I start with this absolute embarrassment of a film. Sounds great from the start, Schwarzenegger and Clooney in a great part to great series of films. What a disappointment! Crap script, poor performances despite Arnold having a lot to play with here as Mr Freeze. He tried hard but because the rest of the movie is so bad he is left on his own to try and scape this camp, badly made shoddy, neon soaked rubbish together. Clooney looks like he wished he had not signed up as Batman as he struggles his way through this. It's that bad when you look back now, it could have cut Clooney's amazing career short which would have been a crime. And what can we say about bloody Robin apart from go away and don't come back you hanger on!

Now we get onto what the film looks like. Well, it's unbelievable in every way. Rubbish florescent sets bearing no resemblance to any sort of reality. I think the director and writer must have had LSD flashbacks and made the film spaced out. The costumes are a joke and look like they are from a closing down sale in a sex shop. If I wanted to see men with leather suits, with oversized cod pieces and erect rubber nipples I would get on an Easy Jet to Amsterdam or go to Soho for the day!

The special features are good on the special edition which I have in the anthology box set. Loads of insight and it's nice to here the cast and crew admitting that Batman And Robin was a misfire. I would recommend the box set as in my opinion the first three films are great, and the special features are all good on all discs. Watch Batman And Robin again? Only as a laugh, but otherwise I would rather have a pineapple inserted violently into rectum. Thank god and Jesus that Christopher Nolan and Christian Bale came along and made the new Dark Knight Batman the best trilogy ever.
on 3 January 2004
This great bumper collection indludes 6 episodes and villains such as the joker,the ventriloquist,poison ivy and more!The fantastic episodes include catwalk,harley's holiday,the demon's quest parts 1 and 2,batgirl returns and my personal favourite harley and ivy.Trust me this video is superb and the best animated video you can buy!Most viewers will enjoy watching batman,robin,and batgirl making Gotham safe again
VINE VOICEon 25 August 2012
I watched this film round about the time of release and remembered thinking it was actually not too bad. Hate to say it though, how wrong can you be!! I watched it recently and it was like "Yeh, this film is actually diabolical". The crime is I think given a decent film, Clooney could have made a decent Bruce Wayne. Unfortunately he was in this and the rest is history, or should that be infamy. Anyway, the film is a disgrace! Watch it and weep with laughter.
on 30 November 2000
If you are a fan of Batman and Robin The Animated Series then you should like this video.It features villians such as Joker,Harley Quinn, Posion Ivy,Cat Woman and more.Episodes include The Demon Quest(parts 1&2)Harley and Ivy and Catwalk,plus three other exciting episodes to keep you entertained for almost two hours of great cartoons.
on 8 August 2014
It isn't the best Batman movie but I'd argue it's still better than some of the rubbish that is being released these days. I give it 4 stars for being a solid piece of escapism.