Customer reviews

on 13 January 2014
Beautiful doll but more for a collector or child over the age of 9/10 mainly because of the price. My granddaughter aged 5 loved it but soon took dress and shoes off and re-dressed it and we were constantly looking for the original tiny shoes! But of course this is what little girls do!!
on 30 October 2014
Myself I'm a Barbie fan - it was my favourite toy when I was child. But to my surprise this Barbie is even slimmer as Barbies are -a fact already hugely criticised??? Can't understand why was this necessary??? I also don't like that knees are opening.
Otherwise it's a beautiful doll, very delicate and elegant. My daughter likes it a lot.
on 10 April 2015
She is first in the ballet wishes series and she is very lovely, especially the detail on the dress and tiara. Though a collector's piece she is suitable for children and I'd have no problem letting my cousin play with her!