on 29 March 2017
did not like it
on 28 March 2014
Maybe this film was okay but sadly the DVD is not - the low budget origins of this movie seem to have resulted in an image that appears jerky and stilted even on a blu-ray player. The whole film plays like a bad piece of animation with some of the frames missing, or one of those old silent films at the wrong crank speed - I don't understand the technical whyfores but it was annoying enough that I only watched a few minutes of this DVD before it ended up in the bin.
on 18 February 2014
Why oh why do film makers not make the subtitles on their products more visible? After only 15 minutes I had to turn this film off because of eye strain trying to decipher the white text layered over a light background/white images. I have no idea if the storyline is any good because I`m unable to watch it. Very disappointed! Unless you speak the language DON`T waste your money. Subtitles would be far more effective if they were placed in a black box with white text.
on 5 May 2014
This was an interesting film about a lesbian couple and what happens when one of them meets and gets to know their girlfriend's mother whilst on a boat. At first, the couple are unsure and worried that they won't get on but this is proven wrong. There are some very funny and unexpected interactions between them. Although, this film was enjoyable and made me laugh, the story line could have been taken further and the ending could have been much better. A good film and well worth watching again for the laughs but definately not one of my favourite lesbian films. I agree that the subtitles could have been clearer in places but I didn't find these a major problem.
on 27 March 2014
Wasn't sure what to expect from this film as I'd not heard about it from anywhere before, not from festivals or online reviews. The only other lesbian story I'd seen from South America was 'So Hard To Forget' (eagerly awaiting 'Reaching For The Moon' too!) but I was really pleasantly surprised and it is well worth discovering! Lovely performances and interactions. Much better than North American lesbian movies of late.
on 7 February 2016
Found the grey subtitles very difficult to read, so didn't really follow the story. Can't say it grabbed me, & wouldn't recommend it.
on 9 January 2017
I found it quite boring I'm sorry to say.
on 22 October 2016
Good film just not what I wanted
on 20 February 2016