on 8 April 2014
I would recommend Kholrane or even Charles Worthington (if you want to go drug store) if your hair is oily. This one smells nice and works fine (and is cheap!), but it doesn't really make your hair look freshly shampooed like the other two I mentioned!
on 15 March 2014
I have light blonde natural hair which if its not washed everyday can get greasy. After having my baby dry shampoo was a must for in between days! I tried many brands and non compare to this one. Great smell, not over powering like others and doesn't leave my hair looking dull... In fact I would even say it has a shine to it. Feels clean and stays clean all day even after putting hair up and down numerous times.
Fantastic price... Can't get it cheaper anywhere else!
on 22 March 2014
It's really useful when you don't have time to wash your hair and it's a little greasy. The only thing I find that isn't good is that if I use it too much it makes my head itch a little but it is still really handy!
on 28 July 2014
Anyone who says diamonds are a girl's best friend has obviously not heard of dry shampoo! This Tresemme brand goes on easily without leaving big clumps of white powder in your hair like other brands, so it's very easy to brush through and freshen up your hair.
on 21 December 2014
I really like this stuff, it doesn't cake your hair in the white powder that you struggle to get rid of unlike the Batiste, and I have blonde hair so shouldn't be as noticeable anyway. It smells a lot nicer too so you won't be walking round feeling like everyone knows you have used dry shampoo.
on 27 November 2014
I switched to these from a more expensive brand and I'm very happy. They smell really nice (unlike some common drugstore brands, you know who you are). There are a few different kinds (volumising, cleansing, transparent) and they're all quite good. Happy to stick with these.
on 14 October 2014
Great product. The smell's nice and it does the job in making my hair look half-decent on those days it needs a little freshening up. It sprays on nicely and brushes out to leave lovely-looking hair. I'd definitely buy this again.
on 20 April 2014
Exactly what I was looking for! Does what it says. Give you a lovely refresh look for another day!
Would recommend.
on 8 April 2014
Great for those days when you are in a hurry and don,t have time to wash your hair.
The best I have used so far and a great price.
on 1 April 2014
Love the smell, love the feel of the spray and perfect price makes my hair as good as new! :)