on 19 January 2016
Very pleased with this. Have started slowly on the lowest resistance as I am very unfit and have health issues. I can definitely feel the effects of using it and haven't had any problems. Looking forward to better fitness levels in the future.
on 18 June 2015
Helps me gain more reps when doing pull up and chin to moving on to muscle up very nice product.
on 27 April 2017
Does the job
on 28 August 2017
I use this to help me better my pull-ups. It's a very durable product considering I weigh 90 kilos.
on 20 May 2014
This is an excellent product that is well made and strong enough to assist me in doing supported squats and also helping with a lot of my stretching exercises.
on 28 February 2014
I purchased this product to aid me in becoming more mobile and increase my range of motion for weight lifting. Works very well with Kelly Sarretts 'Become a supple leopard' book and youtube videos. Great for power/olympic/weight lifters.
on 19 August 2015
Excellent, just what I required. I bought this to assist my chinning attempts. I also bought the medium (purple) and light medium (black) to mix and match as strength increases. I weigh 78kg (12 stone) at 5'8" and started with the green and purple combined, knocking out around 12 full chins - awesome. I'm now up to 6 chins with the purple and black combination.
If you cannot chin your bodyweight then these are a godsend, and with a lifetime replacement warranty you can't go wrong.
Great item, great seller.
on 30 July 2013
for warm up's , stretching & mobility work this band is great , this made my shoulders feel pain free again , after a long time of having them hurt pop and snap i have so much more flexibility now ! great stuff
on 14 August 2014
Possibly a bit stronger than I was expecting, but great for assisted chin-ups and other workouts that use the big muscles - rows, pulls etc. It's getting a lot of use and is standing up the abuse very well.
on 2 June 2014
Good bands these. The purple I use for stretching. This one I use for wood chops which is a great core power exercise. Hard wearing, but may be a little to strong for a lot of people. So start with weaker and build up. Highly recommend tho for any fitness plan