on 18 January 2014
I bought this for my sister for Christmas, but I went to see the live show in Cheltenham earlier in the year. I bought the tickets for my husband for Father's Day as he loves Bill Bailey, but I have to confess he's not really my cup of tea, but I do like comedy so I went along with him. Honestly, going to a show with no expectations was the best thing ever, it was easily the best comedy gig I saw all year! He is a fabulous entertainer and absolutely hysterical. I haven't laughed so much for a long time, so I would definitely recommend this DVD and do yourself a favour and go and see his next live show, I guarantee you will love it!
on 18 December 2013
I saw Qualmpeddler in Watford in October with my daughter and one of my sons and we all loved it. Laughed lots :-) I have a boxed set of Bill's other live DVDs, and, while this wasn't quite as techy as some of his other tours (maybe due to smaller size of venue), there was still a projector for stills and video, plenty of music and special effects lighting, on top of his trademark whimsical musings of course!

Well up to Bill's usual standard, and I've bought the DVD for Xmas (so I haven't watched it yet at time of posting this - I might give an update afterwards).

Interesting that Jarrett says that there weren't any other performers at the DVD recording, I assumed Kevin Eldon was a permanent fixture on Bill's tours now, at the larger venues anyway.
on 30 July 2017
This was a joy. It's stand-up but not quite as we know it, combining comedy and music in brilliant flights of fancy. I love comedy, and I've reviewed quite a lot of stand-up DVDs on here, and this is one of the best. I just didn't want this to end, it was so good.
on 5 September 2017
Love the DVD. Bill Bailey, great as ever.
Pity that even though it was bought as NEW the voucher for an UltraViolet digital copy inside has expired and Universal's help line weren't able to/willing to do anything about it.

Still worth buying though. You'll just have to watch it the old fashioned way.
on 15 July 2017
A must for any Bill bailey fan, very funny
on 1 February 2014
We are huge fans of Bill Bailey and this DVD does not disappoint, He is definitely the thinking man's comedian. He manages to make you roar with laughter whilst showing off his musical prowess. There are also some genuinely moving moments as he shows his love of God's creatures. Sublime viewing - we loved it!
on 3 January 2014
This was bought as a present for a relative who is absolutely over the moon with it. He is a huge Bill Bailey fan and has all his dvd's but he reckons this is definitely up there with the best of them. The service I received was first class as I received it so quickly from point of ordering to receipt of goods. Thank you
on 4 October 2015
Bill Bailey is great as always, would really recommend for fans. Not sure about the format needing to be blu-ray though since it's standup.
on 30 August 2017
Bill approaching his best before date methinks.
on 3 December 2017
An exceptional performance, Bill Bailey up to his usual standards! Brilliantly funny and insanely clever!