on 26 June 2017
Excellent book
on 18 July 2017
Very helpful
on 12 March 2017
Thought it would give more in depth
on 14 June 2017
Good
on 25 April 2017
very usefull
on 28 April 2017
A useful guide for the modes of use that the Amazon Fire tablet may be put.
on 18 September 2013
Good little book. Plenty to keep you occupied and done nice apps to help make the most of your kindle.
on 28 June 2013
This book is OK but I found it US based with UK facts not clear. It also only goes part of the way to be a user guide.
It does get one started and it is quite easy to follow and is worth reading. However, it does not always give full step by step instructions which I would have liked. It fills the hole left by Amazon who do not provide a User Guide for the Kindle Fire HD other than to tell the user that it must be charged before use!!
Kindle Fire HD is basically an eReader but it does not explain the icons that appear when reading a book or document. Neither does it explain how to use bookmarks or how to highlight text.
It does not define the file formats that can be used on Kindle Fire HD.
Kindle Fire HD can become more useful with certain Apps but maybe that is not in the scope of this book. However the best Apps Book by the same authors does not cover increase functionality either.
on 6 September 2013
Have not read it completely yet, but so far have found it ideal to learn how to use the Kindle HD Fire; should be provided with purchase of the tablet.
on 8 June 2015
Delighted with it - downloaded to my Kindle Paperwhite so that I could 'do my homework'. I am a 'Senior Surfer' addicted to iMacs. We had nothing else in schools. However, a relative bought a Kindle and persuaded me that I did not know what I was missing. I now love both of my Kindles, and, having a user guide to read as you become acquainted with the best thing since sliced bread suits me down to the ground. I am retired so do not want to spend precious time 'Pfaffing around' - highly recommend the book. Thanks.