on 11 March 2014
I bought this DVD for my daughters as they love Mickey Mouse Club House and they adore Minnie Mouse especially, they have the other Minnie Mouse DVD's and this is just as good, it is perfect added to their collection. If your little girl love Minnie and the story of The Wizard of Oz then this is perfect for her. I would recommend it any time.
on 1 October 2015
Very happy with the service from Zoverstocks. I'd recommend them to anyone and will use them again.
Great DVD which my daughter loves and it was delivered at lightening speed too.
Thank you.
on 8 July 2013
Bought this one on pre-order, as my daughter spotted it before it had been released! It finally came, and she's been literally glued to it for hours! Well done Disney, and well done to Both Amazon and the seller for supplying this!
on 18 May 2016
Great dvd my daughter loves this so much fun dvd for kids of any age
on 4 August 2017
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 25 October 2016
Good dvd
on 4 February 2014
As above - but pleasure is spoiled by the lines which look a bit like the old "tracking" lines on old videos throughout the play. Was going to return it but my little grandson doesn't want to let it go - even though he complains about the lines.
on 27 December 2013
bought this item for the grandchildren really but me and grandad enjoyed watching it then enjoyed a nice quite time while grandchildren watched it again
on 12 July 2016
Fantastic. Love the film.
on 30 April 2017
Item arrived as described, and on time.