on 18 August 2013
Had this nav for a few weeks now, and it has worked flawlessly.
Enter your vehicle details ,height ,width, weight ect.and away you go, stress free driving .
I bought this to replace my TomTom truck nav which gave up the ghost and personally I like this a lot more, even though this only has a 5 digit post code search.
For a budget sat nav I don't think you will find anything better.
Edition to review.
Unfortunately after writing my first review, soon after the nav did not work properly. I did contact the seller and they did try to help with the problem, but in the end they agreed to a refund as I could not get the nav to work as intended.
on 3 July 2013
In daylight the screen is very hard to make out , i bought this as a sat nav it's not like Garmin or Tom tom which are very easy to use this is much more difficult, if i was looking at this for the first time and knew what i know now i would not have bought it. There is no clear instructions of how to program the sat nav by the time you manage to enter your destination you have lost valuable time as a HGV driver time is important because of the work directive and drivers hours.
on 8 August 2014
A great Sat Nav for Truck drivers. Fully programmable for the size and dimensions of your truck.

Cons -

* Battery life is rubbish so I have to keep it plugged in when driving
* Touch screen isn't the best
* No real time traffic update

Pros -

* Easy to use
* Programmable for all trucks sizes and dimensions
* Cheap as hell
* Great screen size
* Multiple functions to alter the screen make up to suit environmental conditions.

Simply if you are a truck driver buy this cheap Sat Nav you will not regret it.
on 17 November 2013
I bought this product as i am a coach driver and have a sat nav but this one leves all the others in its wake. It is very easy to use great display and very clever it even totals my driving hours and tells when my daily rest period is required. You can personalise the size of your vehicle so no weight limit probs or road width probs. I i could i would give it 6 stars. Must have product.
on 15 July 2013
My husband thinks it's very easy to use. It does loads of stuff. Really pleased. For the price it is most excellent.
on 28 July 2014
It would have got more if I could find how to enter post codes and as I drive all types it would be nice if it catered for vans that are not excluded from some areas. I have not fully explored all the features yet but it does take time to enter destinations which does make it difficult if I have to make an unexpected collection.
on 7 May 2014
A very good piece of kit. Brilliant that I can put a whole route in with numerous stops.

It also warns you of driving hours and to take a break
on 22 April 2014
Had tomtom pro truck after a year it wouldn't do much,update,charge right, so looked for summit cheap an reliable well impressed with this nav,
on 10 April 2014
pity it does'nt have height restrictions on it,but overall a good piece of kit for the price paid.would recommend thanks
on 23 March 2014
The image is very clear, it has a fast and acurate touch screen and you can easily change the maps , if needed.