on 31 May 2013
MTV's 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom series are my guiltiest pleasures, so i couldn't resist this book! I read it in one sitting and I did enjoy it, but I do have a few criticisms:

1) Too short for what you pay. I think there's a lot more information that could have been included; I particularly would have liked a little more detail about the early lives of the girls.

2) Shoddy proofreading- I noticed at least a dozen spelling and grammar errors, and considering that I paid almost £10 for this book I expected better.

3) The structure of it is a little bitty. I wish they had devoted a chapter to each of the 'main' Moms from TM 1 & 2 and their respective lives, families, boyfriends and dramas all in one go rather than dividing it into headings like 'Bad Boys and Baby Daddies.'

All this aside, there was information that was new to me, which I was pleased with, although an avid fan will already be aware of most of the content if they follow the stars on Twitter! I will probably read it again, though, and I'd be really interested to read a follow up book given the controversy around Farrah alone that's arisen since printing!
on 17 January 2018
Quite a good read if you're a fan of the show, I got through this book very quickly though but found out a lot of interesting stuff I otherwise wouldn't have known!
on 26 January 2017
great
on 21 August 2014
Interesting view from behind the scenes as it were. But it didn't pack a punch like I thought it would.
on 19 May 2015
always enjoyed watching the series on tv so for me was a good buy
on 27 March 2016
Rubbish
on 16 December 2016
Very interesting
on 28 August 2014
Excellent, fast delivery, item as described.
on 3 August 2014
A lot of stuff I didn't know. Really good read
on 9 November 2013
Just as described. My daughter should enjoy this as she got the other one and really enjoyed it. Prompt delivery.