on 12 June 2015
I found this very useful. 80/20 seems common sense but the art is in it's implementation.
on 2 June 2015
I own dozens of business books, I have to say this is probably the greatest one of them all, following the easy advice in this book Iv managed to work less spending more time with the family and when Im in work focus on the important stuff, my business has been up and down over the last 9 years but since reading the book and implementing 80/20 on my company which is in its 10th year it has grown over 150%. Thank you Perry you have changed my life and and your advice has turned my company around.
on 7 December 2013
Great book. It really made understand and want to apply the 80/20 in every area of my life. I also gained some specific advice from this book regarding email marketing that will be worth hundreds of thousands of pounds to our business. The only dampener after such a great read was the religious guff right at the end and the suggestions of asking 'God' for advice! Totally unnecessary in this day and age but still it didn't ruin an inspirational, valuable and well written book.
on 9 January 2017
Really interesting and thought provoking read
on 18 August 2016
Must read for peaple in marketing!
on 15 August 2013
Every year, there are a few books I read that have a profound impact on the way I work. This is one for 2013. An easy read, but a profound look at the fundamental way you structure your work.

If you are busy all day but not earning enough, Perry will show you step by step how to change that.

The biggest take-away for me was the 'five power dis-qualifiers' - how to target only the right customers. I was able to apply this immediately in my business to good effect.
on 11 February 2016
Thank you. Great book
on 11 December 2015
The premise is simple the implications incredible. He shows you to grow your business by ruthlessly focusing upon the 20% that which brings the most benefit. He hones, forces you to think and gets you to recognise that your business is people: customers, employees, business processes and you. Treating each as they really are iteratively and ruthlessly brings an incredible multiplier effect. He works with you throughout in a results driven generous tract that ruthlessly brings benefit. He is a don! How the hell did I not find him before. Get the damned book!
Alex Carberry -- author of Know Yourself http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0956451314
on 6 August 2015
a classic on 80/20
on 29 February 2016
The author is a visionary and thinker. It seems that the book is full of roadmap of his rich experience with good examples. His insights on 80/29 sales and marketing certainly stems from his personal experience and the exiting literature, of what so called work less gain more results. However, it contains unnecessary details and step-by step approach of which each chapter appears as an extended illustration of applying the Italian Pareto principle. Above all, I would recommend this book for small and medium size businesses.