on 1 April 2014
I remember buying the original books and was gutted to find that Wingrove had stopped ( or something) in mid series - or the publishers didn't release it or something. Am now collecting the lot and it's a great addition to the shelves. Although why the later hardback additions became hideously expensive is beyond me.. A future world where the chinese have ten over the world and rewritten history to wipe the memory of all western civilisation from the human consciousness. We are up to book 6 of a 20 book series. This will be one I finish.
on 5 September 2013
What can I say, this book continues the great Chung Kuo saga. My only complaint is the books seem to get shorter and shorter as the series progresses.
on 14 August 2014
felt this book just trod water, shame as first books started very well , I will not finish series
VINE VOICEon 10 December 2014
I love David's books. The Chung Kuo series is my favourite sf epic, and I think this re-launching of the original series is an inspired idea. Long may it continue.
on 20 August 2014
This series started very well I could hardly wait for the next book. However it seems to run out of steam.
on 31 May 2015
The item was as desceibed and arrived within the specified time frame
on 20 June 2016