on 20 July 2015
We purchased these 100% Organic Dried Goji Berries to add to our smoothies and also to eat when mixed with other foods. We find that regular use on a daily basis will give you a large increase in energy, of course this only kicks in after a few weeks of starting to consume the berries.

We have found this brand exceptionally good quality and although they are dried they are still flexible and eatable straight from the bag, of course lets not forget they are totally organic, yes the cost is higher, but worth every penny. We have in the past purchased non organic Goji berries, that was when the organic variety of berries were being sold at an extortionate prices and quite frankly it was not possible to pay the cost of all the super foods. The problem with the non organic variety is that they were coated in pesticides and always were slightly discoloured with a white or yellow powdery coating and even after they were washed, their taste was not very good, also they certainly did not provide the energy that the organic variety do.

This particular brand are very good quality, are packed well and represent very good value for money and although the cost reflects that they are produces organically, they are a first rate product. I would highly recommend this brand to anyone who is looking for high quality organic Goji berries as an energy boosting food.
on 24 February 2014
Delicious, high quality, tasty goji berries. Prompt delivery, good value for money. Would definitely recommend to others. Highly satisfied customer
on 19 December 2013
I have to say I normally would by my Goji berries from a well known high street provider, but, due to a medical issue couldn't walk to town to get them. So ordered online, and now have two very large bags of Goji berries. These will last me for sometime :)

Didn't realise that they actually came from the EU so was a bit of a wait.
on 28 June 2014
It is a very good quality and i got it fast in the post office. Next day after the first anounced. But from my post office the nice was delayed. Plese do give the tracking number with the shipping info to avoid missing notices from the local post offices. I will definately shop from this brand again.
on 7 September 2015
I first heard about this from a friend in America who grows them in his garden..
Ok I sent for the first package of dried berries and was delighted.
Only fault was how long it took to arrive
on 9 July 2014
great stuff, bit expensive tho
on 15 September 2014
These were good Goji Berries but I have now found a much cheaper source at a local market, where the Goji berries are as good.
on 15 November 2014
Love these little things , brilliant sprinkled in salads and just added to a small bowl of nuts .... great to give an energy boost !
on 5 December 2014
As I realise they are nutritioally good I bought them but found them small and very hard with not a very great taste.
on 20 September 2014
Yummy and a great little snack. I have with chia seeds or blended with a shake.

Packed well too