Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 2 July 2014
Basic note-taking serves its purpose, but like all programs it is a good idea to save input on a very regular basis, otherwise lost forever.
Still have not mastered the download into Word.
on 5 July 2014
I like it. The first time I purchased it my kindle didn't receive it so Amazon refunded it and this time it worked. Useful little app for using for reminders, lists, when you're travelling
on 21 August 2015
Nice little pad for jotting notes on, but very often forget to read them, as I do not always carry my kindle, well not in my handbag, not big enough, but others may find it quite useful.
on 30 May 2014
Good little item does exactly what it says, it's easy to use and is a very welcome addition to all my other Apps, no more to say really, excellent job and would throughly recommend it.
on 20 September 2014
Very quick and efficient to use. It would be useful if you could perhaps number them in order of Importance,rather than having the newest message put at the top of the list.
on 16 June 2014
It seemed a good opportunity to have a notebook at hand, rather than searching for a pad and pen. After trying it out I haven`t used it,which is down to me not the app.
on 5 February 2015
Only had this app for a few days. Very basic, but I'm finding it adequate for what I need. Probably need a bit more use before I can judge it properly.
This should have a watermark.its a well crafted and very easy to use. Very close to being an expensive handmade note paper, an under priced app for once.
on 28 June 2016
As soon as I downloaded this app, I had issues with my e-mail and Wi-Fi connection, so tried it once, decided it wasn't what I wanted and deleted it.
on 16 December 2015
This is completely useless as it doesn't auto save and deletes notes without warning. I will be deleting and will look for something better.