on 21 February 2016
Warm, soft and plenty big enough inside the wellies. Great buy.
on 13 July 2017
love them and excellent price
on 22 February 2014
I bought these after nearly falling over laughing at the cost of Hunter welly boot liners. Fleece isn't that expensive!! These are fab, do what you expect (keep your feet warm), wash well and cost a fraction of the laughable variety!
on 16 April 2014
Soft and warm liners at a good price. They are full height liners but I am using with half height wellies and they still look ok. Using these liners I have been able to buy a bigger size wellie (which I need as I am prone to swollen feet in summer and still need wellies for early morning dog walks) and still have them fit properly in winter. I am a size 6 but take a 7 in wellies and the liners fit fine.
on 3 February 2014
Room enough for another pair of socks as these are liners rather than socks. They fold over the top of the boots to stop the usual problem of everything bunching up round your toes!
on 28 April 2014
Great; the have kept my feet warm during the winter months of dog walking. Too warm now though (March/April). Probably get some more next year. Excellent value for money.
on 11 December 2013
These are fantastic. I bought the black ones so they go with anything. I wear them under my wellies and even my nice heeled leather boots.
on 15 February 2017
These were bought for my mother to fit over bedsocks when going out in her wheelchair, as she is unable to wear shoes or slippers. As she has shoe size 8 I bought the largest ladies' size of 39–42. The leg is fine; the foot part just fits. A gents' size might have been better but we're doing all right so far. They are cozy and not unattractive; the cherry red colour is cheerful and she's had a few compliments! I've no idea what they would be like for wearing inside wellies and walking, but anyone with size 8 feet might consider a gents' size instead.
on 17 February 2015
I love these, my feet have never been so toasty warm! Definitely recommended.
on 5 November 2016
These are fantastic socks. I bought them for my daughter who is a vet student. She has to wear steel toe capped wellies on placements and her feet were always frozen! Now she is warm and toasty. These were an excellent price and you could pay much more for something no better!