on 21 June 2013
I ordered three sets of these lights and for the first couple of days they came on beautifully. But then two sets stopped working and have not worked since. I did e-mail Proxima and told them what had happened. They were fantastic - they sent me two more sets free of charge. I have kept the company up to date because they asked me to and up to now - fingers crossed - the lights are perfect.
The company seem to think they had got a faulty batch - so really not their fault - give them a chance and they will come through. The lights themselves are worth the effort. The deep green is gorgeous and I am so pleased with them. The only reason I gave this three stars was because of the hassle - but for the lights themselves I give four stars.
on 29 June 2013
excellent lights last for hours. dont know exactly as they go on around 9.30pm and are still onaround 4am, when ive gone to bed. probably still on till dusk
on 30 May 2013
I ordered one set and was so impressed , I ordered a further two sets. Beautiful deep green lights , that look really effective at night - fabulous !
on 31 May 2014
Ordered these lights for a friends birthday garden party and they never worked. We left them charging all weekend in the sun, tried various combinations of the on/off/flash buttons and got not the faintest glimmer of light. Very disappointing. Returned the lights to Amazon and we're awaiting a refund.
on 28 July 2014
Lovely at first but failed to work after a couple of months. One of those times I wish I'd spent a little extra, because another white-light set I bought for a couple of pounds more are still going strong.
on 26 August 2013
great lights had trouble to start with but emailed seller and got several prompt reply's

note to buyers remove the cover on the set switch to operate and be prepared to give it a couple of days to charge I have them in low light and they work really well.
on 2 August 2014
These lights look wonderful in my garden in Spain we already had some green spot lights l bought 2 sets one for the palm tree and the other set or the railings. My friend brought them over from England for me as l had been staying her for 2 months. l am so pleased with these and feel they are great value for the money.
on 2 November 2014
Had these lights before and was well pleased with them. Lovely colour of green. Only problem was that they stopped working after 6 or 8 months, not sure if water got into the electrics or not, but for the price they ok !!!
on 14 August 2013
Nice bright green light but it's almost too bright for what I had intended - a subtle green glow down the garden.

The lights are definitely weather proof and the solar charger seems to charge well in moderate to bright sunlight.

You can set them to come on in the day or the night, and also to flash at these times rather than steady on.
on 8 November 2013
Item arrived on time well packaged not a problem with pricing difficulty in switching on to check lights only to find that they didn`t work
internal fixings seem to be rattling about inside switch box there was no invoice with lights so how do we return them for replacement please.