on 8 February 2016
As a beginner in the heavy metal area of the gym I needed something cheap to stop me getting blood blisters while I fumble around like an idiot.

These do the job very well and feel like exceptional value at £5 the pair.

Nice soft leather on the underside, padded in the palm with nylon webbing on the top, cuff and webbing.

Early days but no reason to believe they wont last short-medium term.

Wearing gloves in the gym is never going to make you stand out as a hard man but they look fine anyway.

They small fits a touch large - my hand is 22 cm around and 29 cm tip of index finger to bottom middle of palm. I ordered small. They fit fine, not blood restricting like a golf glove but I definitely wouldn't want a medium.
review image review image review image
on 8 October 2017
Pretty standard gloves, they are comfortable to use and for the price they are decent.

Pros:
Good fit,
Easy to use,
Comfortable,
Cheap,

Cons:
They are cheap gloves,
Normal wear and tear takes its toll,
They leave black stains on your hands after prolonged use - But its just fluff/dye and comes off under a cold tap
on 2 December 2017
The size runs a bit small. I got an large but I think I'd have preferred one size up. They're about too cozy for gym gloves but I'm sure they will stretch out eventually.

Good price and good product. £5 cheaper than Sports Direct.
on 4 June 2017
Didnt realise small meant an Asian child's size small, I guess all the other small size gloves I have are ten sizes bigger than they claim.

But that aside, the quality is as cheap as you expect from the price. They will leave your hands smelling horrible.
on 16 October 2017
The gloves started to fall apart after just three sets of weights. The finger stitching was weak and started to come undone and the thumb leather came away from the net style fabric. I would not recommend these gloves. When I requested a refund, the seller requested I post them back but the cost of postage would be equivalent to the refund so I just put them in the bin.
on 5 June 2017
they come up a bit large, but are ok. Not as shown, there is no branding anywhere, so doubt they are actually kango, but decent enough gloves
on 13 July 2017
Don't be fooled u get what u pay for. There are not padded enough...after a few use, u will start to feel the weights on your hands
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 March 2016
My husband has small to average size hands for a man. These gloves were a good fit. He found that comfortable to use at the gym. The Velcro strap is also good to tighten further. At the price don't think you could get better.
on 14 May 2017
I've been using these for a few months now, three times a week minimum. No issues, comfortable and good value.
on 18 July 2017
Ordered large for a man's hand but was still too tight. But good quality...