on 27 June 2013
I bought this top on eBay after discovering the same seller sells on there at a slightly cheaper price and with slightly cheaper postage. The top itself is very comfortable and fits well. I thought it looked a bit baggy in the pictures, so bought a size down from my usual size and this turned out to be a wise decision, any bigger and it would have been too loose on me (and I'm not small), however other tops I've bought in my usual size from the same seller have all been a bit tight.
I've worn my top a lot for the last month and it has started to bobble slightly, but I'd say this is fairly acceptable for the type of fabric and the amount I've worn it, also considering that I've been tumble-drying it. I've bought 3 more of these in different colours, and all the colours are slightly more muted than in the pictures.
Over all, I'd recommend this top, but watch out for postage if you buy more than one item.
on 9 June 2013
I WISH I COULD GIVE THIS 0 STARS.
Initially I gave this product three stars - till it came out of the wash and I TRIED IT ON AGAIN - IT HAD SHRUNK. IT COULD HAVE BEEN MY WASHING MACHINE'S FAULT {ALTHOUGH i WASHED IT AS YOU WOULD ANY OTHER SENSTIVE TOP} IF IT WAS JUST THE ONE ITEM. I ORDERED TWO TOPS, PUT THEM IN THE WASH AT DIFFERENT TIMES AFTER WEARING THEM AND THEY BOTH SHRUNK. THIS IS NOT AS BAD AS THE SELLER'S RESPONSE - THEY SAID THEY COULD NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR BUYER'S 'NOT HAVING TAKEN REASONABLE CARE' AND WENT ON TO SAY IN A VERY SARCASTIC AND PATRONISING TONE THAT PRODUCTS WERE FINE WHEN BOUGHT, ETC. vERY RUDE, POOR QUALITY PRODUCT AND POSTAGE ALMOST HALF THE PRICE AS PRODUCT CHARGED INDIVIDUALLY NO MATTER HOW MANY ITEMS ARE BOUGHT AND THEY WERE STILL SENT IN ONE PARCEL. STAY CLEAR!!
NOTE - NBOUGHT ANOTHER ITME AT AT THE SAME TIME FROM SELLER - ITEM HAD HOLES IN IT AFTER TWO WEARS..
on 1 May 2014
Very classy, light (fresh) and good quality at low price. Would definetly recommend.
Arrived quickly and product as indicated. Lovely colour and quality even after several machine wash in cold water.
Buy your size as pregnant (not before being pregnant!) because arms are tight fit although elastics.
The front is spacious enough to accomodate enlarging bump so do not buy too big!
on 15 July 2013
A you would except for price, fits well and will see through maternity as a basic top but very sweaty material, is lovely and soft though. Good for a basic top I doubt you would regret buying it for the price
on 22 June 2014
Poor fit, really cheap material, I purchased as we're not that expensive but you would do better buying from a high street store but in a bigger size!
on 6 February 2015
Im not pregnant but loves this top, great material, great fit, so comfortable. Fab after Washing, always get compliments. Got in several colours
on 19 March 2014
It looks nice and feets me and feels confortable too. Good product for a very good price for maternity wearing which is not that easy to find.
on 25 April 2014
Very pleased with my purchase. Couldn't have bought a better one. The top is very comfortable. It fits perfectly. Thank you.
on 8 January 2014
I bought this top for my sister as she is heavily pregnant and she loves it. Its comfortable and also looks great! good buy!
on 10 June 2014
Fits great and feels really comfy. I wish I could always wear these, will miss having something this comfy to put on.