on 24 November 2013
Well the item is OK but not perfect,therefore it did not get the perfect score. The item came very fast and the packing was adequate.

-1 star cause the film does not fit perfectly, there are some area of the screen which are not covered and some which are covered but should not be.
-1 star due to the fact the film cover the mic and give a poor sound at the end.

Everything is not so gloom cause each film come with a cloth which is really practical when changing the film (if need be). There seems to be very sticky and I do believe there will last at least 3 years. If you are thinking about buying this item just make sure you have some to mark where the hole is and some to make the hole before you apply the film on the screen.

I do believe it should have been cheaper, If the item comes @ £2.00 with a free postage then buy it.Over 2 quids don't bother.
on 22 August 2013
This protector picks up scratches incredibly easily which then become glaringly visible in bright surroundings. I subsequently purchased a matte protector which actually keeps fingerprints and scratches away.
on 9 July 2013
These fit the Xperia SP perfectly, though they do cover the microphone - the official screen protectors do not.

Where they fail completely and utterly is that there is a small sticker on the front of the protector which is supposed to peel off, but is instead nigh on possible to remove. My the time you have scratched it away, your screen protector is ruined.

I contacted the seller about this and they very kindly sent me a replacement batch, but these were exactly the same. I ended up buying official ones in the end from an EE shop. Expensive, but protecting the screen is of paramount importance.
on 5 August 2014
So far these are the best screen protectors I have bought for my Sony Xperia SP. They fit perfectly leaving practically no unprotected gaps on the screen. They have all the appropriate holes cut out. The only thing is they do seem to show scratches easily and I find I have to replace them every 4 or so months, but that's not bad is it? All I can say is it's a good job I have them or my phones natural screen would be ruined by now! Good price and received very quickly from the seller. I shall buy again if/when needed
on 29 October 2013
Although I didn't receive my order, the service provided and the attention that Inspire Partz gave to the matter made me consider further negotiation with them.
on 3 June 2013
This pack of screen protectors is a sensible option if you want to preserve the screen of your phone from scratches etc - or any other device you may have. Very easy to cut down to the correct size if necessary.
on 23 September 2013
this product met with my expectations and also a very good price.i shall defo buy this product again thank you
on 15 August 2013
Does what it is supposed to do on the cover, protects and keeps clean at all times when in use and out of use.
on 26 June 2013
helps protect your screen, easy to fit (bit of a pain getting air bubbles out) but once fitted no problem.
on 9 January 2014
I did not like the product because the screen covers were the wrong size and the wrong type for my mobile