on 31 October 2013
i am a regular drinker of whisky, have never before tasted anything like this, is certainly different, well worth a try.
on 7 July 2014
This is the second bottle of Fireball whisky I have bought and we have really liked the warming taste of it.Although some of our family don't like whisky they had a taste and said they thought the flavour was nice so all in all it went down quite well.
on 22 July 2014
This arrived quickly and well packaged. I already knew I loved the drink after being introduced to it in the Sportsman Rock Bar in Sheffield. I have friends who unlike me hate whiskey and still love this drink. Literally beautiful, although make sure you drink it on ice to avoid the chesty burn (well unless you like that feeling). Sincerely lush! Often compared by my friends to tasting like those fire Jawbreakers that you can get.
on 17 March 2014
There is very little to say about this whiskey other than it has to be tried if you like one of the two things above - preferably both. A great novelty drink that also tastes great whether you shot it or sip it. At £13 a bottle you can't go wrong - recommended!
on 2 October 2014
I bought this whiskey for my boyfriend. He is from Ireland is quite fond of his whiskey. This is delicious! It can be enjoyed neat but if you mix it with apple juice it tastes like apple crumble. The bottle is a good size and looks smart. I would recommend.
on 17 July 2014
Love this stuff. On a cold winters night this poured of ice is amazing. It is very cinnamon(y) so if you're not a fan don't get it. Other big brands are trying to copy this drink - do not be taken in - get the original and the best
on 25 January 2014
fireball whisky yummyyyyyyyy..
i love this stuff
the best way to drink it
take a shot glass fill it with fireball empty the fireball into your mouth
and swill it around hmmmmmm
then swallow yummyyyyyyyyy........
on 6 June 2014
I wanted to give my boyfriend something different for a change. He loves Whisky, in particular Jack Daniels, and I came across a bottle of this in work. As well as Whisky, he loves spicy foods, so I thought that this would be ideal for him. He loves it, and likes to mix it with ginger ale or ginger beer.
The bottle size is huge, so it will last him a while!
on 24 March 2014
just love this whiskey. great taste, and the only whiskey i will drink. would recommend to others. well done amazon on the price of this whiskey at £13.00 delivered!! will buy again if it stays at this price.
on 23 July 2013
I love this stuff a little too much a wicked blend of cinnamon and whiskey it's very very good indeed

See one answered question