on 24 March 2017
Excellent. I purchased a used as new one. The seller advised me it was perfect and in original box which it was. Seller also advised they would accept a return if I was not happy. I am very happy and no need for return as it's as brand new.
on 1 July 2017
Defo value for money excellent product firs welk in my kitchen on the side
on 7 September 2017
Did not like this product. Poor sound quality. Used it twice and now in the back of a cupboard :-(
on 15 November 2016
Very impressed, everyone wants one. Bought for 7 year old. Sturdy. Good size. Good sound. Not too loud or bassy but if you want that you need to spend more. Great for a kitchen or a child's bedroom. Sound is good though. It has a headphone socket so could connect another set of speakers. Has an Aux In to connect your phone/mp3 player. Has a Usb In to play mp3/wma files (which works a treat). And plays CDs obviously as well as fm/am radio. LCD display is good. Controls are good. Feel is good. Quality product. Very pleased. Will be buying another for myself for work. Only thing it is missing for me is DAB radio.
on 12 May 2015
Arrived within twenty four hours of order. Excellent sound quality for the size of machine. Easy to use buttons on slimline and stylish. Very happy with the product. Good radio reception, easy to tune in and select different media. Very flexible to have USB and other audio input for other devices. Would recommend.
on 30 July 2014
Bought for my mother. Needed to be simple and she's real pleased with the radio. Great reception and very good quality of sound.
on 26 January 2014
Definitely recommend. Slim style looks perfect. East to use and all features exactly as described. Arrived quickly and in use within minutes!
on 11 April 2014
This is an excellent product. Slimline, good looking, easy to use, good sound reproduction. Would recommend it to buyers of all ages.
on 5 March 2014
I chose this radio because it had all the specifications I needed, ie. CD player and radio, together with USB and audio input. I also wanted a white unit to match my bedroom. I was prepared to pay the extra for these features and because I have always trusted Sony as a quality vs value brand.

The controls are very clear and easy to use, and the radio looks extremely attractive.

My only criticism would be that the speakers don't have much bass and the sound is a bit tinny. Not the end of the world, but my 'Pure One Elite' radio is a similar size and manages a much punchier sound.
on 10 February 2014
Should be no surprise that it lives up to Somy's usaul reputation. Performs well in every respect.Only issue is that the the unit is difficult to get off the standby mode which is difficult to cancel