on 23 July 2017
Bargain price and does the job.
on 14 March 2014
Received 5 x batteries and on charging one blew up. I'm lucky to still have a home and lucky I was in the house when it did blow. I would not recommend this seller or product. Dangerous items.
on 1 February 2014
Got these to extend the amount of flying time. The 2 main differences between these and the original Hubsan ones are

1) The originals have a plastic case around them, these don't so there's a little flap that can snag when putting in, but it's not a problem. I guess it's to save cost, but it also saves a tiny bit of weight but every little helps!

2) My original battery tend to give a batter low warning early, then fly for an extended amount of time on warning. These ones give a the low warning much later, but they do mean low so you have seconds before you lose power. I actually prefer this because it means flying with the LEDs off for longer. The overall flying time is the same as the original.

Very happy
on 19 April 2014
I thought Christmas had come with 5 batteries in the delivery. All of them proved useless. I did not even unpack the last 2. If you charge them up they get larger which is worrying. I did squeeze one into the quad and it lasted about 3 minutes and was difficult to remove. Total waste of time waiting for the delivery and disappointed that it was a total waste of money. Please let people know that this is not a UK site and shipment may leave the same day but is received weeks later. It was also highlighted as an "also bought " this item.
on 13 March 2014
Fast delivery but won't hold a charge, each battery works for about 30 seconds and won't lift the quad off the bottom.
I might of had a bad bunch of them delivered as most other reviews are good.
on 10 February 2014
I bought these for the camera version of the Hubsan quadcopter not realising that it uses a larger battery. However these although of a smaller size still fit firmly and give almost as long a flight time. Considering the price the five of them plus my original battery give me around 25 minutes flying time.
on 17 September 2014
Not fit for purpose. Hubsan x4 does not fly for more than 20 seconds, if at all! Batteries have a high internal impedance so voltage drops as soon as current is drawn. Their capacity is also well below that advertised.
on 9 September 2013
What's to say? These are 5 hubsanx4 batteries. I can now fly mine for around an hour. Fit nicely, charge well, look and perform exactly like the originals. They very probably are the originals, who knows.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 5 November 2014
My own fault I suppose - these were very cheap and perhaps I expected too much. I suggest if you want replacement batteries, go for quality and leave the cheap stuff alone.
on 29 August 2014
Good; 'ok' as back ups; despite the description of a higher 'capacity' charge, they, at best, only last as long as the 'lower' capacity 'genuine' batteries.
That in mind, they are reliable, charge just fine, and fit/work as well as 'genuines' but do so at a considerable cost saving, these are worth buying (several) as back(s) up to the original battery.
The dimensions/weight seem good enough to be the same, so have no adverse effect on flight.
I would recommend buying several, as flight times on any battery of this size are going to be short.

See one answered question