on 25 June 2017
Please ignore the negative comments for this watch, it's automatic and works because of our movement. It's completely normal if at time it stops or loses few minutes when not worn. It's not really too much hassle for me to sync my phones time with the watch every time I wear it. It's gorgeous, a really good piece of work. I bought all 3 the shades, this one the golden and the rose golden one.

This is the only versatile one that could be work in ANY occasion and look stunning. It looks amazing with my sporty outfits and with the classy ones too. Couldn't be more satisfied with this product and can't recommend it enough.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 February 2014
The distinctive clockwork inner section has a very Victorian or Steampunk feel to it.
The diamond surround is an elegant touch, especially in the evenings.
The face is large for a ladies watch.

This black watch is more for going out.. as it makes a real statement.

If you like distinctive Artistic style, you'll love this.

**Update June 2014.
I wear it everyday and it's simply beautiful - I adore this watch.
3 people found this helpful
on 25 May 2014
Recently purchased this watch as a birthday present and have to say it looks beautiful.

My only gripe would be that as well as a nice presentation case it comes in a lovely gloss black paper dust cover - which is ruined by a big picking label that doesn't use peelable adhesive. Only a minor point I know but spoils the presentation giving a present with label marks and scuffed paper ex-label on.
on 8 December 2014
I am not impressed with the lack of durability of this watch. I bought mine in May 2014 and don't wear it every day. Even so, 2 crystals have already fallen out and it doesn't seem to keep time very well any more.
on 5 February 2014
I purchased a similar men style for myself. I like my very much then I order this one for my wife's vanentine's day. I like it . She likes it. It is not swiss made but it is good quality watch for what I paid for. Can't complaint!
on 20 April 2014
This is a masterpiece of a watch. I had to tighten it as it was a bit too big for my wrist, but overall, it's beautiful
on 13 February 2016
Don't Buy this product, the pieces inside just get mixed...doggy and made in china
One person found this helpful
on 1 April 2014
Love the watch, the packaging and the watch itself look expensive. Best buy ever and would buy 10 more for the price. The only problem is if you have a thin arm then it will be too big for you and will adjusting.
on 3 May 2014
This watch screams quality from the moment you see it. It arrives beautifully packaged. I am extremely happy with my purchase and definitely recommend it.
on 2 January 2016
Is a wonderful watch, very precise and beautiful.