on 9 July 2017
Good
on 30 September 2013
This item never arrived. It was meant to arrive LATEST by September 16. As of today, September 30, no sign of it. The seller's response was 'to be patient'. I hardly think that's an appropriate response. Delivery brackets should be sufficient to accommodate patience, it's not like I expected to reach me on the first day of the bracket. It's two weeks AFTER the deadline and there's no sign of it.

Very disappointing, will certainly not be purchasing from this supplier again.

A competitor's sticker arrived well within the given deadline and through DHL.
on 8 September 2015
Well this was delivered pretty speedy and looked just like the picture, however for actual use its a load of rubbish, We carefully stuck the height chart and the other stickers to the wall making sure there was no air bubbles and it didn't even last 24 hours, every hour or so we had to keep going back in a sticking it back down as it was all peeling off, then eventually once kids went to bed we woke up to it on the floor. Absolutely useless, will be messaging the seller and asking for a refund.
on 20 June 2015
This does NOT stick to the wall. Don't bother buying. My son got it from his grandma for his new room. Very unhappy boy as these stickers continuously peeled off until they tore. :-(
on 17 February 2014
If i could rate this 0 i would. It does not stick on the walls. At all!! And when i complained about this i got a very unprofessional response from the seller. Not to happy.
on 5 August 2015
Beautiful absolutely love them. Arrived in the post 2 says early and I'm very pleased with the product. Grate value for money.
on 18 June 2014
This looks exactly like the picture and is perfect for the nursery. Adds a bit of colour and fun to a plain wall. A bit tricky to put up but I managed it pretty easily on my own, so not too difficult. And it has stayed up for weeks now. No peelage at all, even tho I didn't wash the wall first (it had only been painted a few days before though). Enjoy!
on 28 November 2015
Hi,
Despite the fact that I red all bad reviews I have decided to by the wall sticker anyways. It was a wrong decision as although I have 'perfectly smooth walls' the sticker peels off quite quickly, poor quality product. Do not buy it, it's a waste of money. Fortunately I got a full refund from Amazon in form of gift card.
on 31 October 2015
This is amazing. So easy to put up and unlike some of the other reviews, they stick really well to the wall. My baby loves all the animals and the balloon. I have put it in the corner and it looks great going round the corner! Such a great way to keep the baby entertained. The nursery looks much more fun now.
on 22 January 2014
Received this in under 3 weeks and it was so easy to stick on (although a little fiddly). Highly recommend it to anyone with a plain wall and want a cheap and non-messy way to brighten up the room for your little one. My toddler absolutely adores the wall sticker and loves naming the animals and baloons.