VINE VOICEon 20 March 2014
These stickers don't look like much when you look at them on their backing paper, but once you have them up on the wall they look brilliant - like they have been painted on! They are very easy to apply and there is a handy picture sticker of the overall layout to help you put the bits in the 'right' places.

I put this above the door of my 3 year old daughters room to complement the giant lead canopies that I got from Ikea to go over her bed.

Well worth a go - if you don't like them, or your child outgrows them you can peel them off easily and they don't leave a mark on the wall.
on 28 February 2015
Although it looked OK on the paper, as soon as I put it on the wall it started to peel off.
I have had to stick it back on with double sided tape! Looks OK with this but not something I was expecting to do with a wall sticker... its meant to stick itself not need help.
NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL, DON'T BUY THIS UNLESS YOU WANT TO RESTICK IT TO THE WALL LESS THAN 5 MINS LATER!
on 11 September 2016
Had these up in my old house in my daughters room and was happy to find them again to put up in her new room. The quality isn't like what it was, they aren't sticking! The last lot lasted a year and never became un sticky. Not happy with these and neither is my daughter who really wanted her jungle room finished
on 25 July 2016
the actual product is fab. Unfortunately, rather than being sent rolled like all the others i've bought, thses were folded into an envelope, so had kinks in and now they are on the walls there are still sort of rumpled lumpy bits where they had been folded, so thats a bit dissapointing for me, but our little girls doesn't seem to notice or mind at least.
on 10 October 2013
These are lovely looking stickers but wont stick to the walls. HAd to buy a can of spray glue at a cost of £9 to make them stick. Wouldn't waste my money on them again.
on 6 January 2016
I know that there were quite a number of negative comments, but my kids really like the stickers. The quality is not amazing, but considering the price I think it's worth the money. It looks nice on the wall in the kids room and it arrived quite quickly. I can't really complain about the product.
on 15 February 2016
The look of these are fantastic and look exactly as it does in the photo. The first disappointment was that the seller didn't sent this in an appropriate fashion and therefore the stickers were squished and not in a good condition. The stick ability of the vines are also not good, they do not stick well on the wall and started peeling off very quickly, we had to be inventive with the leaves and use them to hold down the vines. I wouldn't buy these again.
on 16 May 2016
This is the worst wall sticker I have had so far, and I have used a lot of wall-stickers for kids nursery n baby room !! The stickers were worse than my used-removed-and -restuck sticker that still stick so perfectly well. Every single branch kept falling , the monkeys wouldn't stay put.. after 2 hours of toil and super-spells.. the dropped on the ground .. With high hope I had ordered 2 packs.. neither one would stay put ! very frustrated by the end..
on 26 September 2014
This is really nice, I personally used some ready-mix wall paper paste as previous reviews said adhesive a bit cr@p!
If customers read previous reviews then there's no reason not to give 5 stars. I actually had my laptop in the room with an expanded image to help with the layout on the wall. And you don't need to be exact either!
on 28 February 2017
So easy to put up and really brightens up the room. So no need for pictures or re-painting. Transfers are the best way to colour the room.