on 8 November 2017
Disgusting, tasted like a cheap blend off the shelf from some local store. After paying the price I did for it, I gave it away hoping someone else could enjoy it. Well, he's just got back to me saying he hates it as well!! First bottle of whiskey I've purchased that I found undrinkable! Every other whiskey I've bought from Amazon has been great apart from this one, to put it in perspective, this to me was way worse than Jameson.
***Revised to 3 stars as a third person tried it and loved it, maybe more suitable for a *wiser* pallet.
on 31 July 2014
This a a great whisky and can be highly recommended, but if you are buying directly from Amazon and intend to present it as a gift, then be aware that the inflated plastic packaging used to protect the bottle leaves the presentation box battered and torn so that it is only fit for the recycling.
on 24 July 2017
pleasant enough but i fail to agree with other reviews, to me the nose reminds me of damp wood, the palette is quite simple with more spice than flavour and the finish very short. i can think of many choices at this price point that give much more to savour. sorry, not for me.
on 4 December 2016
Great whisky, one of my favourites and at an excellent price. I had no issues with the packaging the box came in perfect condition.
on 13 November 2017
Amazing body, you can sense the flavors. It is really like i like. Maybe in my top 5 that I tasted.
on 6 December 2017
Hard not to like this whiskey, its the most agreeable one I've ever had. Nothing distinctive about it especially, it's just good. Plain and simple
on 29 March 2017
Just what I expected, Excellent,smooth,I would buy this malt again.
on 16 June 2017
Clean,slight honeyed sweetness and warming. Definitely moreish. Beautiful. My favourite single malt.
on 16 July 2017