on 14 August 2014
Great for the sale price I paid for it
on 21 October 2013
My son is nearly 4 years old and he loves this play set. It's made from really durable plastic so I'm confident he can't break anything and bits won't snap off. No assembly is required and all batteries are included. There are lights and sound, a glowing fire to put out. The play set comes with two characters, both have moveable limbs and can each fit into the fire car. The doors of the fire station extend, there are two ladder sections that can be moved to various points around the play set.
It's great for 360 degree imaginative play and has given my son hours of fun already. We're really pleased with it
on 7 June 2014
Come in a huge box didn't no what it was but packaged well and a brilliant toy very well made my son breaks everything and this is very good. He was so excited and I've now ordered him the police station the fire engine for this set and the police car also you can get a pack of 10 figures on here as an add on for 2.50 so I got him 2 lots. So Iver all I think this a a brilliant toy as a good price :) had to write a big review as ino people want to no the truth as I do!
on 3 January 2014
My grandson loved this toy. It was probably the best gift I have ever given him. He immediately reacted positively to it as soon as it was unwrapped.

It also seems that it is a sturdily built toy, and so I am pleased with my purchase.
on 6 December 2013
product is fine but delivery firm left it out side in the rain with no note on the card as to whee it had been left- also there was no protective box or bag over it .
on 5 December 2013
qick delivery no complaints about anything product great as was the price looking forward to ordering other products when i need them
on 13 June 2014
Bought this for my fireman-mad toddler of 2.5 years old as he has taken to going down 'poles' on lamp posts inside and outside of the house constantly re-enacting scenes from fireman sam. This neat fire station toy has allowed him to extend his fire-man play a little bit more realistically with buttons to press and actual fire station for his fire engines to come out of. Really happy with the purchase - especially with the hefty discount!
on 7 January 2014
This was a present for may grandson aged 3
my two other grandsons age 5 & 6 loved playing with it
on 5 June 2014
Fabulous toy. Exceptionally durable. Bought it alongside the police station so together they have extra play value. My 4 year old and 2 year old both love playing with it together. Highly recommend this toy. Especially at the sale price - I think it is very good value for money. Best fire station on the market for durability, features and play value.
on 30 January 2016
My grandson loves this, it's well made so it should last him till he grows out of playing fireman Sam. Oh and when he sets off the fire station alarm, his eyes light up. It's not mega hard plastic so no sharp corners for him to cut himself on, another value for money product from Tonka.