on 23 May 2013
Shame that old guy, who should have stopped singing when he released "Maggie May" knocked it off of the top spot! I mean come on Rod Stuart should be dead by now? His voice is like listening to the sound a cheese grater makes when rubbed furiously on your earlobes, as well as the pain!

Hope the rest of the new Daft punk album is as good as this track with the collaboration of other artists! Thank god no Rod Stewart in the mix!
on 28 May 2013
Daft Punk, Pharell and Nile Rodgers WOW!! I loved this song first time I heard it, when I saw Nile Rodgers in the video I knew why. I really like Pharell and Daft Punk, but Nile Rodgers and Chic were among my very first memories of really having to dance, as opposed to just wriggling around in the youth club. It wasn't cool to dance in the late seventies, but Nile showed us and here he goes again. Great song guys!
on 4 May 2013
It's extremely rare these days for me to like a pop song, but it just so happens to be by my favourite Duo, Daft Punk. This track also inspired a remix by myself that you can find on Youtube by searching for: Daft Punk - Get Lucky NR01 Club Mix

Such a great track and I hope my very own remix is enjoyed by most.

Exellent! :D
on 15 May 2013
Not a particular fan of these French robots, but when I heard it in the club I was like "Wow! Who is that?" Pharell Williams compliment an already "chic" composition (pun intended) and it will be a hit for summer 2013. I cannot wait for the album to be released as for the first time, I am getting a full Disco/Dance/House album.
on 19 April 2013
The big summer tune for 2013, Nile Rodgers (Chic) ,Pharrell and Daft Punk, what more could you want?, Niles funky guitar sound stands out and Pharrells Vocals are as fresh as ever yet it still feels like a Daft Punk Track, pure class.
on 22 January 2018
Brill
on 8 July 2013
Huge Huge fan of Daft Punk and when this came out I immediately ordered the album. Its the boys back at their very best. Reminds me of the discovery album. Excellent. Their are better singers than Pharyll Williams but the song hides the fact. Well crafted.
on 13 June 2014
who would have thought but how well they work together .
Pharrell really put his twang and late night session vibe on this
Miami Vice feel - DOn Johnson would be proud
on 3 September 2013
Heard this on the radio over the past week and thought - I gotta have it.
A classic new hit which deserves a place in your colletion. Download via Amazon over the competitors for ease and cost.
on 20 August 2013
I brilliant summer hit - just love this song! Put this on last night whilst making dinner - ended up dancing with the other half on the patio! Could be the song - could be the wine!