on 1 May 2013
Fantasia is back with her 4th album and it is her best to date.
There are some stand out tracks on this album.

Side Effects of You - written by Emile Sande
Without me - collaboration with Missy Elliot and Kelly Rowland
End of me
In deep

In general I would say this is a nice album but not brilliant. I feel that her natural soulfulness has been constrained into a pop album and whilst there are some sassy tunes thrown in there, I still feel in those tracks she's not been allowed to vocally "take it to church" as it were.

I'm a big fan so I'll always root for Fantasia, but I feel her best is yet to come
on 26 November 2014
fantasia's voice is very unique, it's awesome.
the style of music on this album is very upbeat, it's great for while i go walking
i can tell i will be taking this out at parties too, to play and dance to :)
the music is well produced, the bass is good!! i like the drums too
fantasia did good on this, but i sense she is only at 80 or 90 percent of her true potential!! :)
highlights for me are "side effects of you" "supernatural" and "change your mind"
on 28 May 2013
Got this album on repeat, i love each track some more than others. Everybody needs to get the album and support tasia let's make it platinum and set the world on fire. Also this is the first album where fantasia has written some of tracks you can see the growth vocally and lyrically, it will be only a matter of time before she becomes legendary.
on 4 May 2013
SSuperb album. she is definitely the Tina Turner for the new generation. All the tracks are well executed and the album mixes new and 'real' soul very well.
on 30 July 2013
Great album back to what she does best and I have always liked Fantasia her voice is soulful. I would recommend her album
on 10 March 2014
I thought the album would have me hooked but it is just ok, of course Fantasia has a fab voice no question, and I am still a fan just wanted a few more upbeat songs
on 8 January 2015
This is my first Fantasia album ive bought but ive been aware of her since American Idol. This album is amazing. I love it!
on 7 May 2013
Very catchy songs, cannot stop playing it. Best song Side effects of you, but some excellent fast tracks too. Love it!
on 16 September 2015
Great vocals from a great singer. Arrived on time and superb sound quality.
on 12 December 2014
Absolutely love it!!! 5 Star rating what an incredible artist!